Opis stanowiska pracy
For one of our Client, who is values-driven IT outsourcing partner, we are actively looking for DevOps Engineer with Azure.
You will be responsible for the creation of high-quality software. You won't work alone. You will be a part of the team where developers, technical architects, business analysts and testers work together. This is because we work in a real Agile environment. We have created our own process where the crucial aspects are communication and a strong friendly relationship with the customer. We are also continuously improving our skills and knowledge by peer code reviews, workshops and communities, as well attending training and conferences. We want you to implement your ideas with us and we want to hear your opinions.
- Create, maintain and improve tools and processes used to build, release and deploy our software products
- Advise development teams on application architecture and infrastructure
- Share best practices with regards to CI/CD among our development community
- Knowledge of CI/CD processes and tools (Azure DevOps, TeamCity) based on work experience
- Knowledge of Git and Git Workflows
- Knowledge of configuration management and orchestration tools (ARM Templates, Terraform, Kubernetes)
- Knowledge of container technologies (preferably Docker)
- Knowledge of scripting languages (PowerShell, Bash)
- Knowledge of concepts of virtualization
- Basic knowledge of Linux system
- Basic knowledge of networking concept
- Knowledge of Azure-based architecture patterns
- Experience in monitoring tools (both non-cloud and cloud related)
- Good speaking and writing English skills
Our client offers:
- an inspiring working environment – you will cooperate with experts in various fields
- relocation package – for candidates from outside of Lower Silesia
- we do our best to give every support you need to excel at what you do
- chance to make you feel comfortable with us therefore we offer: English lessons during working hours, medical care for you and your family or a partner, financial back-up for the future (e.g. investment fund), Multisport card, free fruits
Devire to międzynarodowa firma rekrutacyjna, założona w Londynie w 1987 roku. Od 20 lat... reprezentujemy wiodących pracodawców na rynku europejskim prowadząc dla nich kompleksowe projekty poszukiwań menedżerów i wyspecjalizowanej kadry.
Poza rekrutacją świadczymy usługi Outsourcingu IT, Pracy Tymczasowej oraz Doradztwa HR. Nasze biura, zlokalizowane są w Warszawie, Wrocławiu, Poznaniu, Katowicach oraz Monachium i Frankfurcie. Jesteśmy częścią Devonshire Investment Group. Rozwiń