Opis stanowiska pracy
We're building a project for market leading large Germany based company with 440,000 customers worldwide.
Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, the company has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end enterprise application software, database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. A top cloud company with 200 million users worldwide, the company helps businesses of all sizes and in all industries to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and achieve their purpose.
- Designing, implementing and improving build and release pipelines for cloud-based Analytics solutions
- Helping the teams with CI/CD setup for automated testing, infrastructure provisioning, production releases
- Identifying, implementing and improving automation in various areas of the cloud-based solutions
- Identifying and addressing technical debt
- Making sure cloud environments adhere to standards and policies, are kept clean and efficient
- Troubleshooting and fixing issues related to cloud environments
- Code delivery & review.
Elasticsearch, DevOps, Kubernetes, CI/CD, Jenkins, Python, Docker, Containerization;
NICE TO HAVE
Scrum Methodology, Logstash, Git, Linux, REST, Kibana; Grafana; Prometheus; SAP cloud experience
CAREER AND PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
- Competitive salary
- Luxoft Training Center
- Access to e-learning Library
- Individual development plans
- Long-term cooperation with possibility to gain experience in different projects and technologies
- A significant number of professional communities (Agile Community, Tech Community, Business Analysis Community, etc.)
- Group Life Insurance
- Private healthcare insurance – LuxMed. Unlimited access to specialist consultations with Dental Care included
- Medical costs reimbursement for employees (up to certain amount per quarter)
- Travel Insurance
- Benefit Program - Cafeteria and Multisport Card
- Various communities (sport, recreation activities, trips, board games, cultural and educational activities)
- Discounts program for employees – BeLux (banking offer, car leasing offer and cafeteria program discount)
- Convenient locations in a modern offices with game rooms
- Multinational projects for clients all over the world
Luxoft is an emerging global leader in high-end software application development.
Luxoft is a global IT outsourcing and software development company with 4000 employees across 17 locations. It was recently recognized as Leading Central and Eastern European Service Provider in the 2010 Global Services 100 list. Luxoft is famous for flexible delivery models, world's best IT talent pool, low attrition rates, best-of-breed processes and highest security and quality standards.
Luxoft is trusted long-term partner for world class leaders such as Avaya, Boeing, Dell, Deutsche Bank, IBM. Rozwiń