Opis stanowiska pracy
DevOps Engineer (Collaboration Tooling Engineer)
Our Client is one of the world’s largest banking and financial services organizations.
About the role
Our Client is rebuilding their consumer facing digital products, from mobile banking to credit card applications. As part of that their are building a new platform to host and run all of this, making sure they have the highest levels of quality and customer satisfaction and you can help bring this to life.
As a DevOps Engineer (Collaboration Tooling Engineer) you’ll be supporting a team who own full responsibility for the Digital Jira and Confluence and Slack platforms, the Digital Collaboration Tooling stack. This collaboration stack is critical to all Digital Teams, so it’s imperative to keep a 100% uptime across all 20,000 users!
About the team
The Digital Tooling team play a pivotal role in delivery tooling and support to the cross functional teams within Digitals 3000 developers. As well as devolvement and constant evolvement of the Digital CI/CD stack including migrations of Atlassian, Jenkins in AWS - Github and other DevOps tools.
This team is a group of about 40 talented individuals, based in global locations such as HK/India/China/US/UK/EU. As we continue to grow, our goals have remain the same;
- Have fun whilst working with the best technology and people
- Design and build the finest products
- Learn from the best and cultivate openness and respect.
- Learn constantly and share what you know!
For this role you will:
- Support Jira, Confluence and Slack through the Jira Service Desk.
- Implementing new customisations through customer service requests:
- Jira project configurations (Workflows, Fields, Screens, Permissions etc.)
- Confluence content management (Space creation, data cleaning, user macros etc.)
- Slackbot configurations
- Review and piloting of new apps from the Atlassian & Slack marketplaces
- General maintenance of the application servers
- Planning and implementing application upgrades
- Building and maintaining integrations with other applications (e.g. Jenkins, Slack, xMatters, GitHub)
The ideal candidate will have:
- Extensive experience administering Jira, Confluence and Slack
- Worked within a customer facing support/engineering function
- Scripting knowledge (Groovy/Python)
- Understanding of relational databases (PostgreSQL/Oracle)
- Exposure to AWS platform
- Linux Knowledge (RedHat)
- Atlassian Certifications
To become a Digital Atlassian and Slack SME, technical skills are definitely critical. Although a passion for technology, willingness to learn and an inquisitive nature is just as important to us. Being able to communicate clearly, put your ideas across and challenge the status quo will be very valuable.
Our Client offers
- Salary based on B2B contract (via Devire)
- Stable job in professional team
- Interesting path of career in an international organization
- Consistent scope of responsibilities
- Private health care, employees’ benefits
- Possibility of work remotely
- Commutable office location – Kapelanka street
- Cultural exchange
Devire to międzynarodowa firma rekrutacyjna, założona w Londynie w 1987 roku. Od 20 lat... reprezentujemy wiodących pracodawców na rynku europejskim prowadząc dla nich kompleksowe projekty poszukiwań menedżerów i wyspecjalizowanej kadry.
Poza rekrutacją świadczymy usługi Outsourcingu IT, Pracy Tymczasowej oraz Doradztwa HR. Nasze biura, zlokalizowane są w Warszawie, Wrocławiu, Poznaniu, Katowicach oraz Monachium i Frankfurcie. Jesteśmy częścią Devonshire Investment Group. Rozwiń