DevOps, CI/CD Senior Software Engineer
Opis stanowiska pracy
SIRE® is the market leader in Life Sciences recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continuous innovation. We like technology, in a Life Sciences market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!Our client is a professional Healthcare organisation, based in Noord-Brabant Netherlands.
The CompanyOur client is a professional Healthcare organisation and opportunities to learn and explore. (6 months project)
Role DescriptionYou will be joining a tight-knit technology team, who are passionate about their job and enjoy playing an integral role. The team is responsible for a CI/CD pipeline that builds and tests 5 MLOC platform code that more than 100 developers contribute to on daily basis. The output is continuously being integrated by many teams.
A key challenge is to improve the pipeline while keeping the shop open. Focus for the new senior engineer is to bring experience and competence about use of cloud technologies in CI/CD context. You will strive to innovate, improve quality, reduce throughput time, and remove inefficiencies.
Responsibilities• Responsible for development, maintenance and operation of the CI/CD pipeline, to meet the evolving needs of the local and remote development teams.
• Enables timely sprint and on-demand platform and maintenance releases.
• Continuously updates knowledge on cloud and DevOps products and how to use them.
• Works with development teams to identify bottlenecks and proposes opportunities to improve.
• Works agile within the SAFe framework.
Required technical expertise
• Solid experience with CI/CD (approach, vision and tools).
• Expertise in state-of-the-art DevOps tools.
• Expertise in containers.
• Expertise in cloud deployment tools.
• Object Oriented Programming experience.
• Scripting experience.
RequirementsGood to have
• Experience with state-of-the-art DevOps tools.
• Experience with containers.
• Experience with cloud deployment tools.
• Experience with TFS, Jenkins, C#, Powershell, git, Subversion, Docker.
• Experience with SCM (branch strategies, merging).
• Experience with Agile Development processes.
Other informationTeam player, fluent in English, analytical and creative thinker, yet with hands-on mentality, drive for quality, curious with desire to stay professionally up to date, likes to collaborate and support others.
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Euredice Bouthisma.
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the... recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Rozwiń
- Ostatnia aktualizacja:
- Wymiar etatu:
- Pełny etat
- Rodzaj umowy:
- Własna działalność gospodarcza
- Liczba wakatów:
- Min. doświadczenie:
- 2 lata
- Min. wykształcenie:
- Wyższe licencjackie
- Branża / kategoria:
Praca Laboratorium / Farmacja / Biotechnologia