Opis stanowiska pracy
Successful candidate will be part of a growing Analytics Team located in Poland, focusing on various Big Data technologies, providing projects and services to international clients and teams from across the globe. He/she will participate in end-to-end project implementations delivered in dynamic and young environment that encourages innovative solutions. We offer an opportunity to develop both in the technology and business areas.
This role is an excellent opportunity for Data Modeler who would like to work with cutting-edge technologies related to Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing and Big Data. We will invest time and resources to deliver customized trainings to enable your professional growth.
Why would you join us?
We offer a job in heavily invested area, cooperating with inspiring people from across the world. A place where you can learn, work with experts, share your knowledge, have occasions to enjoy many activities suitable for our Employees and their lifestyles. RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work on the data modeling best practices in dynamic Big Data environment
- Data model reviews
- Co-operation with data scientists and developers
Project location SKILLS MUST
NICE TO HAVE
- 3+ years of experience in data warehousing, ideally in data modeling
- experience in data modeling and knowledge of tools such as ERwin, Enterprise Architect or equivalent
- excellent understanding of data warehouse and Big Data concepts
- perfect knowledge of SQL and experience with min. 1 RDBMS (e.g. Oracle, SQL Server)
- hands-on experience in Hadoop ecosystem and min. 1 of following: Hive, Impala, Spark
- Ability to work independently and within a team
- English (written and spoken) - must have
n/aCAREER AND PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
- Competitive salary
- Luxoft Training Center
- Access to e-learning Library
- Individual development plans
- Long-term cooperation with possibility to gain experience in different projects and technologies
- A significant number of professional communities (Agile Community, Tech Community, Business Analysis Community, etc.)
- Group Life Insurance
- Private healthcare insurance – LuxMed. Unlimited access to specialist consultations with Dental Care included
- Medical costs reimbursement for employees (up to certain amount per quarter)
- Travel Insurance
- Benefit Program - Cafeteria and Multisport Card
- Various communities (sport, recreation activities, trips, board games, cultural and educational activities)
- Discounts program for employees – BeLux (banking offer, car leasing offer and cafeteria program discount)
- Convenient locations in a modern offices with game rooms
- Multinational projects for clients all over the world
Luxoft is an emerging global leader in high-end software application development.
Luxoft is a global IT outsourcing and software development company with 4000 employees across 17 locations. It was recently recognized as Leading Central and Eastern European Service Provider in the 2010 Global Services 100 list. Luxoft is famous for flexible delivery models, world's best IT talent pool, low attrition rates, best-of-breed processes and highest security and quality standards.
Luxoft is trusted long-term partner for world class leaders such as Avaya, Boeing, Dell, Deutsche Bank, IBM. Rozwiń