Opis stanowiska pracy
Security IT is a global organization delivering changes to the Security IT services Identity and Access Management, Data Protection and Application Security and Cyber Security Services. RESPONSIBILITIES
- A business/data analyst role for a proactive independent worker.
- The task required is to search for the ownership of IT assets using various tools to gather information, then reaching out and liaising with possible owners, then ensuring the assets are correctly recorded when an owner is found.
- Produce reporting on status and escalate issues related to progress.
NICE TO HAVE
- Take responsibility for deliverables, own actions; able to get things done, being resourceful, overcoming challenges, investigating, and acting without direction
- Excellent collaboration, communication, and influencing skills.
- Comfortable reaching to unknown colleagues via skype and email.
- Comfortable with working with large amounts of data in excel.
- Comfortable with using corporate systems, searching for data using user interfaces from several systems.
No prior knowledge of customer systems is required. Training will be provided.CAREER AND PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
- Competitive salary
- Luxoft Training Center
- Access to e-learning Library
- Individual development plans
- Long-term cooperation with possibility to gain experience in different projects and technologies
- A significant number of professional communities (Agile Community, Tech Community, Business Analysis Community, etc.)
- Group Life Insurance
- Private healthcare insurance – LuxMed. Unlimited access to specialist consultations with Dental Care included
- Medical costs reimbursement for employees (up to certain amount per quarter)
- Travel Insurance
- Benefit Program - Cafeteria and Multisport Card
- Various communities (sport, recreation activities, trips, board games, cultural and educational activities)
- Discounts program for employees – BeLux (banking offer, car leasing offer and cafeteria program discount)
- Convenient locations in a modern offices with game rooms
- Multinational projects for clients all over the world
Luxoft is an emerging global leader in high-end software application development.
Luxoft is a global IT outsourcing and software development company with 4000 employees across 17 locations. It was recently recognized as Leading Central and Eastern European Service Provider in the 2010 Global Services 100 list. Luxoft is famous for flexible delivery models, world's best IT talent pool, low attrition rates, best-of-breed processes and highest security and quality standards.
Luxoft is trusted long-term partner for world class leaders such as Avaya, Boeing, Dell, Deutsche Bank, IBM. Rozwiń