Opis stanowiska pracy
SIRE® is the market leader in Life Sciences recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continuous innovation. We like technology, in a Life Sciences market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!Our client is a professional Healthcare organisation, based in Noord-Brabant Netherlands.
The CompanyOur client is a professional organisation, based in Noord-Brabant Netherlands. Our client is a professional Pharmaceutical organisation, based in Noord-Brabant Netherlands. This client is an international pharmaceutical organization, specialized in the packaging and distribution of medicines with a powerful sense of shared purpose toward their mission: to serve patients.
Role DescriptionThe company's Digital Cognitive Diagnostics is a new business within the company's HealthWorks venture organization. The venture is tasked with developing a new “software only” product called IntelliSpace Cognition. This new product, which is a class II medical device will help neurologists in assessing the cognitive performance of people with a neuro (degenerative) disease. The initial market for IntelliSpace Cognition is the US.
The venture is currently seeking a Data Engineer who will be based in Eindhoven, the Netherlands.
Responsibilities• Conducting source data verification; checking data for accuracy and completeness
• Optimize the collaboration between data owners and domain experts
• Exporting and organizing data from our product database and developing a long term data management strategy
• Reviewing and cleaning research data
• Preparing data files for analysis in close contact with other team members
• Providing insightful data overviews for clinicians, researchers and software developers
• Creating interfaces & dashboards to gain deeper insights into the performance of our products
Requirements• Work experience or degree that supports clinical data management
• A “go do”, self-propelling attitude to work
• The ability to interact with people in both the scientific, clinical and technical (SW) worlds
• Affinity to work with with clinical data and ability to develop software independently
o Solid knowledge of at least one programing language (R or Python preferred)
o Knowledge of Postgres databases is a plus
• Knowledge of Good Clinical Practice
• Accurate and an eye for detail
• Good written and verbal English skills
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Mellissa Pan.
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the... recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Rozwiń
- Ostatnia aktualizacja:
- Wymiar etatu:
- Pełny etat
- Rodzaj umowy:
- Własna działalność gospodarcza
- Liczba wakatów:
- Min. doświadczenie:
- 2 lata
- Min. wykształcenie:
- Wyższe licencjackie
- Branża / kategoria:
Praca Badania / Rozwój