Opis stanowiska pracy
SIRE® is the market leader in Life Sciences recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continuous innovation. We like technology, in a Life Sciences market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!Our client is a professional Information Technology organisation, based in Utrecht Netherlands.
The CompanyOur client is an international organisation aimed in the food industry and based in Utrecht.
Role Description- Lead Key user community for sharing best practices and answering questions of end users;
- Support end-users where needed;
- Drive UDRIVE implementation for Secure and Productivity portfolio;
- Understand (key) user and functional needs;
- Identify gaps + solutions together with users and IT teams;
- Implement UDRIVE for Secure and Productivity;
- Prepare & facilitate (additional) training session(s) for key and end users;
- Ensure UDRIVE update/enhancements control.
Responsibilities- Participate in global UDRIVE management team;
- Lead UDRIVE upgrades for ELN;
- Collect and consolidate user requests;
- Define tool enhancement needs i.e. improve data analytics;
- Follow up and test bug resolutions and tool enhancements, complying with budget;
- Communicate and promote UDRIVE use : newsletters, FAQs, system data consistency.
Requirements- Experience in UDRIVE or any other project portfolio management tools;
- Analytical thinker;
- Fluent in English;
- Real data cruncher;
- Good with Microsoft Excel;
- Available 40 hours / 5 days a week.
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Michelle Tang.
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the... recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Rozwiń
- Ostatnia aktualizacja:
- Wymiar etatu:
- Pełny etat
- Rodzaj umowy:
- Własna działalność gospodarcza
- Liczba wakatów:
- Min. doświadczenie:
- 2 lata
- Min. wykształcenie:
- Wyższe licencjackie
- Branża / kategoria:
Praca Medycyna / Służba zdrowia