Opis stanowiska pracy
For one of our Client, who is a leading financial services company, we are actively looking for Data Management Analyst.
The company offers:
- A dynamic working environment where pro-activity, hard work and innovation on topics such as operational efficiency is valued. Over the past 10 years, the branch has grown to an organization of over 300 employees in Wroclaw. The company provides a wide variety of business services such as project and product management support, finance and controlling, marketing, communication and business management.
- An interesting role as Data Management Analyst that offers you the right platform to develop your capabilities in project, data and quality management. You will be reporting directly to the head of Data Management in Poland.
- A mandate with focus on data management topics including analyzing data flows within the bank, identifying controls and data quality issues, collaborating closely with Subject Matter Experts from Business and IT located across the globe.
- An atmosphere where client focus, service perfection and collaboration is a priority.
- A surrounding for your personal and professional development and the chance to grow your network within offices in Europe.
What we are looking for:
- You have a relevant master/bachelor degree or equivalent education in an area related to Business Analysis, Data Science, Business Administration, or Project Management
- You gained at least 2 to 3 years professional experience in data management related tasks, preferably in an international corporate environment and/or within the banking or finance industry
- You demonstrate strong analytical skills and comprehensive knowledge of at least one of data concepts such as modelling, glossary, data architecture, lineage or data quality.
- You combine persuasive social and problem solving skills and you are fluent in English
- You are dedicated to seek challenges, meet deadlines and have a natural curiosity and an attitude of adopting change
- You bring along good knowledge of MS PowerPoint, MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook
- Private medical care, MultiSport
- Life insurance for employees and additional insurance options available for family members
Devire to międzynarodowa firma rekrutacyjna, założona w Londynie w 1987 roku. Od 20 lat... reprezentujemy wiodących pracodawców na rynku europejskim prowadząc dla nich kompleksowe projekty poszukiwań menedżerów i wyspecjalizowanej kadry.
Poza rekrutacją świadczymy usługi Outsourcingu IT, Pracy Tymczasowej oraz Doradztwa HR. Nasze biura, zlokalizowane są w Warszawie, Wrocławiu, Poznaniu, Katowicach oraz Monachium i Frankfurcie. Jesteśmy częścią Devonshire Investment Group. Rozwiń