Data Integrity EngineerLocation: Leiden
Our client is one of the world's largest and most broadly based healthcare company, being the market leader in healthcare and biopharmaceutical products. Based in Leiden, their mission is to make healthcare affordable and accessible for everyone.
As a Data Integrity Engineer, you will be responsible for improving the performance of the manufacturing systems linked with vaccine production. You will be executing data integrity gap assessments, and improve processes based on the gathered data. You will be managing various stakeholders, making sure that the data produced by computerized systems is compliant with the data integrity systems at the company.
- - Systems and process improvement regarding Data Integrity topics
- - Stakeholder management
- - Support with audit trail review, user access management, backup & archival
- - Coordinate data integrity gap assessments
- - Minimum Bachelor degree
- - Minimum 4 years’ experience in the pharmaceutical industry, in a similar role
- - Knowledge of GMP and Data Integrity Practices
The office is located in Leiden. Office presence is required 3 days a week.
For this role an EU passport or (search year) VISA for Europe is required. No Intercontinental sponsorship possible. Are you ready to take a new step in your career? If you are interested, please upload your resume using the apply button.
Prosimy o aplikowanie poprzez przycisk znajdujący się po prawej stronie ogłoszenia.