Opis stanowiska pracy
Our Client is an international trading company in dairy products. The company was established in 1996 in the Netherlands where it has its headquarters. Its experienced team works diligently to match supply and demand all over Europe. The company only cooperates with reliable and certified hauliers to ensure high quality transport and on-time deliveries.
In Poland, due to the growing importance of the Central European market, Our Client is currently looking for a Dairy Commodities Trader (CEE) to source raw & skimmed milk (and its concentrates and powders), whey, cream and butter, and sell to industrial clients in the food or feed sector (across Eastern Europe).
Build and maintain relationships with suppliers and customers in order to trade dairy products.
- Actively look for and trade liquid and powder dairy products in Poland and its surrounding countries and, in cooperation with your colleagues in the Netherlands, across Europe.
- Support the settlement of transactions (in cooperation with colleagues in the Netherlands).
- Recognize, analyse and respond to trade opportunities.
- Build up long-term relationships with existing and new customers and suppliers.
- Budgeting, forecasting and implementation of business objectives.
- Gather and process market information from your network.
- Share market information (and trends) within the team.
- Supervise the correct implementation of trade agreements.
- Stay in close contact with the Logistic and Financial Departments, and with the Commodity Traders of the company in the Netherlands.
- The Dairy Commodities Trader (CEE) reports to the Managing Director.
Ambitious commodities specialist with excellent trading skills.
- Higher educated.
- Experience in trading (food) commodities.
- Knowledge of the (Polish) dairy market, an international network would definitely be advantageous.
- Knowledge of hedging/ risk strategy.
- Driving license cat. B.
- Fluency in Polish and English.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to establish and maintain business contacts.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills, also under stressful situations.
- Ability to spot and fast respond on business opportunities.
- Well-developed personal skills (self-motivated, honest and integer, result driven and customer oriented).
Home Office (Poland), with frequent travelling in the business region and to the HQ in the Netherlands.
Our Client offers an open international working atmosphere in a modern, ambitious and stable company, and a high level of autonomy. The candidate will receive the opportunity to further build on the relationships with suppliers and customers in Poland and abroad. Depending on results remuneration can be excellent. An extensive training period in the Netherlands will be foreseen, where you will become familiar with the team, the operation, and the way of doing business at the company. You have the opportunity to grow together with the company and to build out the activities on the CEE market.
mleko, mleczna, mleczarska, mleczny:
Ceres |Selected People in Food & Agri