Opis stanowiska pracy
Customer Service Specialist with German
NR REF.: 1115460
Hays is recruiting for one of his Client – Guardian Industries, a global company from manufacturing sector.
Due to continuous success and expansion, we are looking for an experienced and professional Customer Service Representative with knowledge of German and English – Key Accounts (6 months Fixed Term Contract)
to strengthen our dynamic and successful international sales team in Poland. In this position you will find fulfillment and meaning in your work.
- Dealing with all customer account enquires from initial call to order processing, right through to invoice stage
- Developing trust relationships with a portfolio of major clients to ensure they do not turn to competition
- Understand & anticipate the needs and requirements of key customers
- Expanding the relationships with existing customers by continuously proposing solutions that meet their objectives
- Ensure the correct products and services are delivered to customers in a timely manner
- Serve as the link of communication between key customers and internal teams
- Resolve any issues and problems faced by customers and deal with complaints to maintain trust
- Play an integral part in generating new sales that will turn into long-lasting relationships
- Prepare regular reports of progress and forecasts to internal and external stakeholders using key account metrics
- Ability to effectively question or challenge the status quo
- You will be expected to support the external sales team by highlighting new prospect opportunities in a timely manner.
- Having a commercial approach by identifying opportunities to upsell and cross sell additional products ensuring customers always receive maximum benefits offered by the business
- Communicate & maintain contact with all internal department to ensure customer orders are fulfilled
- Generate and understands reports required for senior management team. Provide explanations based on customer knowledge
- Seek ways to continuously improve ways of working , automate processes and system solutions.
- Fluent spoken and written German and English. Polish or any other language are advantage.
- Strong customer focus and service mindset
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with aptitude in building relationships
- Effective organizational skills
- Ability in problem-solving and negotiation
- Must be proactive, customer focused and results oriented
- Bachelors degree
- Experience within a Customer Service role is desirable
- Advanced PC skills in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint
Qualifications: Guardian companies are committed to offer a competitive compensation package and an opportunity for you to maximize your potential. We pride ourselves in promoting career opportunities in an open environment, which encourages individual development and gives you opportunities to expand your knowledge and work as part of a global team. We offer a unique professional experience in a culture based on integrity, compliance and value creation. If you are interested in finding out more about our culture, please visit us on our website: https://www.guardian.com/en/about_us/market_based_management.html
Zespół HAYS Office Support specjalizuje się usługach cross-dywizyjnych i ukierunkowany... jest na poszukiwanie pracowników do działów administracji, kandydatów specjalizujących się w zagadnieniach HR, czy też osób do Call Centre/BPO.
W ramach specjalizacji HAYS Office Suport obsługiwane są następujące jednostki: obsługa biura / sekretariat (od stanowisk asystentów i młodszych specjalistów, po stanowiska HR Manager, Office Manager itp.), zasoby ludzkie (HR Direktor, HR Advisor, stanowiska specjalistyczne w działach HR) oraz Contact Cetle/BPO.
At HAYS Office Support our expert consultants provide exceptional cross-divisional service to candidates and clients alike by placing candidates across all levels of administrative, HR and Call Centre/BPO roles. Within this specialism we operate 3 units: Office Support/Secretarial (from office junior and data entry roles up to administration manager, office manager and project management positions), Human Resources (HR Manager and Director roles as well as HR Advisor , Generalist and Specialist jobs), Contact Centre/BPO (from Agent / Advisor level positions in inbound service & sales, inbound or outbound customer service representatives to centre team leader and team manager, as well as call centre trainer and operations director roles). Rozwiń