Opis stanowiska pracy
A unique opportunity for experienced Customer Service Manager to join a growing SSC and play a critical role in the organization by leading Customer Service teams and being responsible for developing and implementing processes and operations to meet customer requirements and improve client relationships in own area of responsibility. The goal of this role is to build strong relations with stakeholders to drive further growth of the organization.
Our Client is Nordics, family owned manufacturing company with strong focus on responsibility, eco-friendly approaching with an international exposure. The company decided to set-up new investment and Shared Service Center in Wroclaw which is an integral part of parent business and support wide scope of operations.
- Leads, develops, directs and controls the customer service function (people, processes, procedures and activities) to meet the overall business objectives and protect the group's customer relationships and public reputation.
- Develops and implements systems, standards, targets, organizational skills and customer feedback principles to monitor customer service performance and ensure that activities are efficient, consistent, constantly improving and of high quality.
- Is responsible for export logistics, transportation and customs requirements globally in own area of responsibility. Cooperates closely with Supply Chain in export related operations.
- Liaises with and influences internal stakeholders to ensure that customer service strategies and activities are integrated with other parts of the business and align with the overall business unit objectives.
- Ensures that customer service staff use databases or other systems to maintain accurate and up-to-date customer service records.
- Develops problem solving guidelines, or other materials to assist customer service staff to respond to recurring or routine issues.
- Other separately agreed projects and duties.
- University Degree;
- Minimum 5 years experience of managerial positions in a multinational company;
- Functional experience in customer service required;
- Experience from an international shared services center environment an asset, as well as experience in work transitions and building up of a shared service center operation
- Knowledge of English and German is a must;
- Strong leadership competences, ability to motivate people and manage team performance.
- A unique opportunity to set-up and standardized new investment in Wroclaw;
- International environment;
- Competitive salary and benefits package;
- Independence at work
Światowy lider doradztwa personalnego, posiadający 164 biura w 34 krajach na całym... świecie. Ponad 35 lat doświadczenia pozwoliło nam wypracować skuteczne metody pracy oraz długą listę usatysfakcjonowanych Firm oraz Kandydatów. Nasi konsultanci zawsze posiadają doświadczenie biznesowe wyniesione z obszarów dla których rekrutują, znają środowisko oraz mechanizmy rządzące rynkiem. Połączenie wyspecjalizowanych konsultantów oraz globalnej bazy danych, sprawia, że działamy sprawnie i efektywnie, zawsze odpowiadając na potrzeby naszych Klientów. Rozwiń