Opis stanowiska pracy
Do you care deeply about the environment? And would you like to use your Sales & Marketing skills and knowledge in an organisation that develops solutions for responsible use of natural resources worldwide?
NEPCon (Nature, Economy and People Connected) is a non-profit organisation with 250+ staff worldwide that works for sustainable land use and climate-friendly solutions. We support better land management and business practices that benefit people, nature and the climate, and foster solutions for safeguarding our natural resources and tackling climate change.
As Customer Relation Specialist in our Polish office, you will be responsible for the business development, sales and marketing of our services within Poland. The services we provide include for example FSC® and PEFC certification of forests, timber and other forest products; RSPO, RA and UTZ for food and agriculture products; as well as tailored sustainability services offered to corporate clients by our NEPCon Solutions department.
Your tasks will include:
- Contributing to the marketing strategy and marketing plan for Poland, working closely with the Market Development team.
- Marketing of NEPCon’s services in Poland, including placement of articles in local media.
- Identifying networking opportunities.
- Representing NEPCon in the local market and in local events.
- Identifying potential new clients within Poland.
- Client proposals and budgets.
- Key client management, including arranging client seminars and information meetings.
- University degree in Sales/Marketing or similar.
- At least 4 years’ experience in Sales and/or Marketing, or from a related position in a similar organisation (certification body).
- Previous experience from an international NGO, nature resource management field, or experience from the timber processing or timber trading sector will be considered an additional advantage.
- Ability to present confidently and convincingly at various external events.
- Fluency in Polish and English (our organisational language) is essential, both spoken and written.
- Proficiency in the MS Office package (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Good general understanding of administrative IT systems, and the ability to learn to work with new programmes fast.
- You are willing and able to travel within Poland as part of your job.
- You are an outgoing, open and friendly person, who likes – and is good at – communicating with people on all levels.
- You are good at planning and managing your time; and a proactive and independent self-starter.
- You have good networking and negotiation skills.
- You are comfortable speaking at events and representing NEPCon externally.
- You are a constructive team-player and have an open attitude towards other cultures, as we collaborate across borders in our organisation.
- You support NEPCon’s vision and mission and want to contribute to fulfilling it.
- Work time: 40 hours/week
- The position reports to the Director of NEPCon Poland
- Working location: NEPCon’s office in Krakow, or from home office in Poland
- Salary commensurate with qualifications and experience
- Expected starting date: as soon as possible
- An exciting and challenging position within a dynamic and innovative international organisation with a mission-driven work atmosphere
- A friendly, international team of colleagues, with a pleasant work environment
- Excellent opportunities for growth and professional development
- All employees are members of the organisation and have the opportunity to contribute to the overall development of NEPCon through the annual General Assembly
- Potential international travel opportunities.
How to apply?
Please submit your CV and letter of application (in English), including salary expectations, by 1 March 2020 via APPLY button below.
Please note: Only applicants legally eligible to work in Poland will be considered.
NEPCon wishes our staff to reflect the diversity of society and thus welcomes applications from all qualified candidates regardless of personal background.
NEPCon is a mission-driven organisation working to ensure responsible use of natural... resources worldwide. Our core activity areas are certification, capacity building and environmental projects in forestry, wood processing and agricultural sectors. NEPCon has engaged in sustainability services, working with well-recognised certification schemes such as FSC, Rainforest Alliance Sustainable Agriculture and the Sustainable Biomass Program (SBP). Headquartered in Denmark, NEPCon has 230+ staff around the world. For further information visit www.nepcon.org. Rozwiń