Opis stanowiska pracy
Customer Experience Specialist with German
NR REF.: 1134309
Your new company
We are a Fortune 100 global technology company that manufactures innovative, internet-of-things-based technologies to help companies run their operations more effectively. Our combination of software, hardware and services include technologies for aircraft that help them fly safer and more efficiently, control systems and solutions for complex petrochemical facilities and processes, connected building technologies that support smart city development, advanced worker safety equipment, and innovative warehouse automation systems. Watch the video to learn what you can be a part of: https://www.honeywell.com/who-we-are/overview
Your new role
Deliver business value through Right and Fast partnership.
At Honeywell, the Senior Customer Experience Specialist is responsible for the entire OtC (Order to cash) process which is order processing in ERP,management of customers, communication, contact with logistics and manufacturing, invoicing.Delivering an extraordinary customer experience by serving as the primary customer point of contact. We want you to handle the end-to-end customer experience so you will have the ownership of the process and be able to see the results of your work instantly. You will be supporting customers from various countries across Europe and will have a chance to use your language capabilities on day to day basis
What you'll need to succeed
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent education or experience in similar roles)
- Experience working in a customer-facing role will be an asset
- Experience in Business to Business customer support and an international environment
- Experience with CRM / ERP systems
- Business fluent in written and spoken English
- Business fluent in written and spoken German
- High level of customer orientation, dedicated “can do” attitude
- Ability to drive improvements leading to greater customer experience, higher quality and lower costs
- Strong teammates with the ability to take ownership and follow-through
- Well organized with good time management, result oriented
- Ability to establish relationships and networks in a virtual team environment
What you'll get in return
- Possibilities to grow within the newly built structures of Honeywell
- Training and development opportunities
- Full time contract
- City center location in Katowice (great commute)
- Multinational team and management focused on people development
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Zespół HAYS Office Support specjalizuje się usługach cross-dywizyjnych i ukierunkowany... jest na poszukiwanie pracowników do działów administracji, kandydatów specjalizujących się w zagadnieniach HR, czy też osób do Call Centre/BPO.
W ramach specjalizacji HAYS Office Suport obsługiwane są następujące jednostki: obsługa biura / sekretariat (od stanowisk asystentów i młodszych specjalistów, po stanowiska HR Manager, Office Manager itp.), zasoby ludzkie (HR Direktor, HR Advisor, stanowiska specjalistyczne w działach HR) oraz Contact Cetle/BPO.
At HAYS Office Support our expert consultants provide exceptional cross-divisional service to candidates and clients alike by placing candidates across all levels of administrative, HR and Call Centre/BPO roles. Within this specialism we operate 3 units: Office Support/Secretarial (from office junior and data entry roles up to administration manager, office manager and project management positions), Human Resources (HR Manager and Director roles as well as HR Advisor , Generalist and Specialist jobs), Contact Centre/BPO (from Agent / Advisor level positions in inbound service & sales, inbound or outbound customer service representatives to centre team leader and team manager, as well as call centre trainer and operations director roles). Rozwiń