Opis stanowiska pracy
Twoja przyszła Firma / Your future Company
For our Client a leading global bank headquartered in Zurich we are looking for candidates for a position of Credit Control Analyst.
Credit Control Analyst is a global function responsible globally for monitoring credit limits for investment banking as well as ensuring compliance with credit policies and procedures. The position interacts with senior partners including Credit Officers, Front Office, Middle Office, Collateral Management, Legal and Risk Measurement teams based in APAC, EMEA and Americas. This role also provides exposure to a range of global investment banking products and financial markets.
Scope or responsibilities
- monitor and manage daily credit exposures against approved limits and ensure that processes, procedures and key indicators are met and adhered to
actively resolve credit limit breaches
- prepare and analyse periodical reports
- maintain relationships with a variety of stakeholders and partners
- suggesting and taking part in initiatives aimed at process improvements
- work as a team supporting each other in meeting overall goals
Our Client offers:
- Private medical care
- Life insurance
- Training and development
- Internal Mobility
- Language training course
- Family – nursery and kindergarten funding, gift vouchers for Christmas
- Flexible working hours
- .... And many others
- You have over two years of financial industry experience, ideally in a control type of role or with credit risk management ( corporate banks, brokerage house, financial investment offices)
- You may have some experience in credit and/or trading systems (front and back-office) and that would make a great plus
- You have knowledge of investment banking or treasury products - or even both
- You present good attention to detail, have a solid appreciation of controls and you flexibly applicate control principles to a variety of situations
- You feel comfortable with your analytical skills, what makes you able to assess processes, identify and implement improvements for control / efficiency gains.
- You have a positive personality and you can be a standout colleague taking initiative in developing a network of contacts across various departments and offices
- You are self-motivated, inventive and demonstrate good judgment
- You consider yourself having excellent communication skills both in English and Polish
- You are proficient in MS Excel
- You have an University degree or relevant industry experience
Credit Control AnalystMiejsce pracy / Location Wrocław
Devire to międzynarodowa firma rekrutacyjna, założona w Londynie w 1987 roku. Od 20 lat... reprezentujemy wiodących pracodawców na rynku europejskim prowadząc dla nich kompleksowe projekty poszukiwań menedżerów i wyspecjalizowanej kadry.
Poza rekrutacją świadczymy usługi Outsourcingu IT, Pracy Tymczasowej oraz Doradztwa HR. Nasze biura, zlokalizowane są w Warszawie, Wrocławiu, Poznaniu, Katowicach oraz Monachium i Frankfurcie. Jesteśmy częścią Devonshire Investment Group. Rozwiń