Opis stanowiska pracy
For our Client, worldwide leader within banking sector, we are looking for experienced individuals for the role of Corporate Actions Team Leader to join the team.
In this role you will be responsible for processing all assigned tasks to the Corporate Actions, including, but not limited to:
- You will be leading the growing team of Specialists
- You will be supporting the team directly in monitoring Client Queries
- Knowing products and understanding market mechanisms and understanding the business areas supported by the group and managing the workflow are crucial in this role
- Finding, monitoring and resolving breaks and working on department metrics and reporting them
- Understanding the operational risk and ensuring Client protection
- Processing Clients' choices regarding the corporate events (mandatory, voluntary) and reconciling accounts over 5 main markets
- You will handle complex processing with process exceptions, clearance, servicing and settlement of deals
- You will perform letters to Clients with given choices and monitor receipt of cash and stock and work queue and you will support new business initiatives
- Working hours will be in shifts
We can discuss flexible/agile working.
- You are both experienced Team Leader and a team player
- You can easily and quickly make decision and have excellent analytical and problem solving skill
- Corporate Actions experience or understanding of Private Banking back office area functions and products is crucial
- You are goal oriented and would like to develop your managerial skills further
- Private medical care
- Life insurance
- Pension plan
- Charity days
- Training and development
- Internal Mobility
Other optional: Language training course, Mentorin, Family – nursery and kindergarten funding, gift vouchers for Christmas, Parking allowance, Health promotion: Multisport card, sporting events and groups (skiing trips, football team, running team, tennis training course etc.), Employee discounts on various products and services (event tickets, consumer products, etc.), Relocation package, Employee Referral Program, Flexible work schedule and working from home (home office).
Devire to międzynarodowa firma rekrutacyjna, założona w Londynie w 1987 roku. Od 20 lat... reprezentujemy wiodących pracodawców na rynku europejskim prowadząc dla nich kompleksowe projekty poszukiwań menedżerów i wyspecjalizowanej kadry.
Poza rekrutacją świadczymy usługi Outsourcingu IT, Pracy Tymczasowej oraz Doradztwa HR. Nasze biura, zlokalizowane są w Warszawie, Wrocławiu, Poznaniu, Katowicach oraz Monachium i Frankfurcie. Jesteśmy częścią Devonshire Investment Group. Rozwiń