Controlling Supervisor with SAP (m/f)
A great opportunity for senior controllers with SAP knowledge to lead a controlling team.
Our Client is an international manufacturing company located in Tarnów area.
- Leading and supervising controlling team
- Control all cost according to the budget. Optimizing the standard cost calculation.
- Designing and running reporting & planning processes to give GM the right data for decision making
- Responsible for budget preparation and management, and analyze data such as revenue and expenditure, capital operation, financial audit, and financial statements
- Managing cost - gross profit analysis
- Preparation of short-term and long-term cost control plan and monitoring their realization
- Preparation of regular and ad-hoc internal and external reports, identification of key trends
- Presentation and interpretation of the reports with the aim of improving the decision-making process
- Recognizing possibilities for controlling process improvement and suggesting solutions
- Managing, evaluating, educating and developing employees within the controlling department
- Experience in manufacturing industry, motor industry will be an advantage
- Good skills at cost structure and cost calculation
- Fluent English in speaking/writing
- University degree, finance or accounting background,
- Minimum 5 years of work experience in similar positions is mandatory
- Experience in team management is mandatory
- Advanced use of MS office Excel
- Experience working in SAP and understanding the logic
- Highly organized and efficient, proactive approach to work
- Excellent analytical skills and learning abilities
- Good people management skills; good leader ‒ able to balance the operational work and leading and developing the team
Our Client offers working in stable company with bright future, posibilities to develop within organisation.