Opis stanowiska pracy
We are currently looking for Children Support Workers to work in several locations throughout the United Kingdom.
The employer is the largest independent provider of care and education for children and young adults with more than 200 facilities, Specialist Schools and fostering offices located in England and Wales. This employer has won several awards in the last years for the best quality behavioral health services in the UK.
The Group's services have a specific focus on children who present high severity needs with challenging behaviors and complex care requirements.
You will be working with children and young adults who need extra support or require an advanced program of learning in order to reach their full educational potential.
You may work with individuals who have physical disabilities, sensory impairments (i.e. hearing or visual), speech and language difficulties, learning difficulties such as dyslexia, conditions such as autism, social, emotional and mental health needs, or have a combination of these difficulties.
A key aspect of working in this field is identifying individual needs and being responsible for creating a safe, stimulating and supportive learning environment.
We are currently looking to recruit Support Workers for several Centers/Schools in the following locations:
- Wareham, Dorset (Bournemouth 14.5 miles)
- Ripon N. Yorks
- Milton Keynes
- Lymington (17.5 miles Southampton)
- Blandford Forum (closest Yeovil 19.5 miles)
- Leominster, Herefordshire
- Alcester (Evesham Worc. 11.8 miles)
- Felton, Herefordshire (8 miles from Hereford)
- Tenbury Wells, Herefordshire (10 miles from Kidderminster)
- Lytham St. Annes, Lancs
- Regent Nelson, Lancanshire
- Preston, Lancanshire
- Nene, Northampton
- Queens Park Parade, Northampton
- Willows Wisbech, Cambridgeshire
- Meeko Wisbech, Cambridgeshire
- Ellesworth Goole, N. Yorks
• EU Nationality
• Good Level of English
• Good Team player
• Empathy, compassion, resilience and positive parenting skills are required to help support children and young adults to live independent lives
• Willingness to learn as training will be provided
• EU driving licence required
Final interviews with the employer will be held via Skype (Video Conference)
The employer offers:
• Permanent, full time contract
• Competitive Salary depending on experience and qualifications:
- Hourly Pay Rate – from £7.65 - £9.00
- Annual Gross Salary from GBP 17.000 up to GBP 21.060
- Monthly Gross Salary from GBP 1400 to GBP1755
• Benefits packages that includes – Pension Scheme, Subsided Meals, 5.6 weeks annual leave
• The employer offers accommodation support for the first 2 months.
If you are interested to apply to these vacancies, please send us to the following:
• Updated English CV
• Availability for a Skype Interview (From 8am to 5 pm UK Time)
Reachjobs is one of the leading recruitment agencies specialized in overseas recruitment to... the United Kingdom.
We are the experts in recruiting professional, qualified and skilled people across a wide range of specialised industries and professions. We operate across the private and public sectors, with a established track record of providing an individualized and effective recruitment service to both clients and candidates.
Reachjobs ensures that the needs and aspirations of our candidates and clients align, where placing the right person in the right position as our primary company aim.
We recruit across a wide variety of industries and functions including:
- Customer Service & Call Center
- Education & Teaching
- Hospitality & Catering
- Medical, Healthcare & Social Care
Reachjobs is currently located in Western, Central and Eastern Europe, with offices in Portugal, Romania and actively sourcing and recruiting from all the European Union country members.
Reachjobs does not charge any fees whatsoever to any candidate in any circumstances. Rozwiń