ALTEN Polska dostarcza usługi inżynieryjne, informatyczne i konsultingowe o wysokiej wartości dodanej, będąc w centrum procesu innowacji naszych klientów w różnych sektorach przemysłu. W 2020 roku otrzymaliśmy certyfikat Great Place to Work!
Central Manufacturing Engineer – Electronics AssemblyMIEJSCE:
ALTEN Group is a major technological partner of global customers and has become in 30 years the leading European provider of Engineering and Technology Consulting (ECT). With over 37.000 employees (including 88% engineers), present in 30 countries and revenues exceeding €2 billion, supports its customers’ development strategies in the fields of innovation, R&D, and IT systems.
Join ALTEN Polska and let’s grow high added value to engineering, IT, and consulting services. We were awarded the title Best Workplaces Poland 2021 and the „Ethics Standard Advocate” award, granted by the United Nations Global Compact Network Poland.
- Develop and maintain a common Bill-of-Process (BOP) for EPS systems global manufacturing assembly processes
- Complete equipment specifications, runoff books and machine qualification documentation as required for TcM database
- Develop, validate, and install new assembly equipment and tools
- Use DFM/DFA tool and work with cross-functional teams to ensure new products are manufacturable and costs are optimized
- Assist with costing activities (capital, tooling, and lead time) for manufacturing processes
- Utilize project management skills to plan and execute assigned projects and manage budget as required
- Support all Customer Program Implementation (CPI) ME milestone activities
- Implement process improvements using problem solving tools
- Participate in cross-functional global team meetings to assist in resolving manufacturing issues
- Communicate with all stakeholders; PDT members, supervisors, engineers, plant personnel, skilled trades, etc. to meet project & customer needs
- Bachelors degree in Engineering required- Mechanical Engineering or Machine Building preferred
- 2 years previous experience with either manufacturing equipment design and build or 5 years plant manufacturing/process experience in automotive
- Preferred experience/knowledge in SMT assembly processes. Electronics manufacturing knowledge required
- Working knowledge of pneumatics (FESTO, SMC) and electrical controls (Allen Bradley) preferred
- Working knowledge of the machines design
- Working experience of the process launches
- Knowledge of GD&T and basic knowledge of 2D drawing or 3D modeling software (Solid Works)
- High level of analytical skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good oral and written communication skills in English
- Good computer skills and Office knowledge
- Global Travel may be required (20% of work – ok. 9 weeks per year)
- Stable and long-term cooperation
- A full-time contract with a benefit package
- Certification and training opportunities
- Possibility to choose type of contract (B2B also)
- Relocation support & relocation package
- Work in company with #GreatePlaceToWork Certificate
Do not hesitate and join our team!