Opis stanowiska pracy
We are looking for CARPENTERS (Stavanger area)
Eterni has expertise in delivering quality and flexible staffing solutions. We are among other branches also successful within construction and industry. For our customers in the Stavanger area we are currently looking for skilled carpenters. If you are experienced as a carpenter and have previously worked in Scandinavia we would like to hear from you. Please be advised that applicants with a trade or journeyman’s certificate (fagbrev) will be given priority, but more than five (5) years of documented experience may compensate for lack of formal education.
We expect that you feel ownership to your work, and that you have a desire to do a good job. Furthermore, you must be flexible and available for work at a short notice. The need for work may in some cases arise on the same day. In addition to this, you must be serious about health and safety at the construction site, and possess excellent communication & cooperation skills.
- Certificate of apprenticeship and/or minimum five (5) years of experience
- Ability to read technical drawings is a plus, but not required
- Work experience from Scandinavia is a plus, but not required
- Ability to communicate in English or Norwegian
- Documented work experience
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Good cooperation skills
- Ability to handle physical work on a daily basis
- Serious employer
- Permanent employment with competitive benefits
- Vacation money 12%
- Insurance and pension plan
- Free clothing and shoes
- Required courses needed
- Acknowledged customers
Kindly apply through "Apply" option.
We look forward to receiving your application.