Opis stanowiska pracy
MaRS (Market Risk System) is a system responsible for calculating Value at Risk of the Bank. This value tells how much the Bank can lose during stock market crash, given current positions and history of price changes. Tens of thousands reports are calculated daily by various individuals – from traders to risk management managers. It provides data to 21 other systems across the bank. The system consists of many components running on 250+ production, test and disaster recovery Red Hat servers. Components written in mainly in C++ 95%, SQL, python / bash automation scripts, Web Server in Java language.
The system consists of many components running on 120+ production, test and disaster recovery Red Hat servers. Components written in C++, SQL and Java languages. Deployment and Monitoring scripts written in bash and python.
Team based in Wroclaw is about 14 developers, 2 people from L3 support. Cooperation with wider teams in London and Bangalore. Overall about 60 people actively working on the application side. Developers working in a smaller sub-team.
Working with modern toolset i.e.: C++, clang, llvm, boost, cmake,
Development tools: CLion, PyCharm
- Implementing technical and functional requirements
- Adding a new functionalities to the set of multi-layer Market Risk System components
- Writing unit tests
- Designing and implementing changes improving system stability and performance
- Creating and extending existing tools i.e.: python
NICE TO HAVE
- Good knowledge of C++11 standard (4 years of experience)
- Very good knowledge of STL or boost lib's
- Good knowledge of multithreading
- Knowledge about Linux server side environment and applications
- Familiarized with a Design patterns
Knowledge of SQL language will be a plus
CAREER AND PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
- Good teamwork skills
- Knowledge of C++14/17 standard nice to have
- Good math skills will be a plus
- Willingness to share the knowledge
- Competitive salary
- Luxoft Training Center
- Access to e-learning Library
- Individual development plans
- Long-term cooperation with possibility to gain experience in different projects and technologies
- A significant number of professional communities (Agile Community, Tech Community, Business Analysis Community, etc.)
- Group Life Insurance
- Private healthcare insurance – LuxMed. Unlimited access to specialist consultations with Dental Care included
- Medical costs reimbursement for employees (up to certain amount per quarter)
- Travel Insurance
- Benefit Program - Cafeteria and Multisport Card
- Various communities (sport, recreation activities, trips, board games, cultural and educational activities)
- Discounts program for employees – BeLux (banking offer, car leasing offer and cafeteria program discount)
- Convenient locations in a modern offices with game rooms
- Multinational projects for clients all over the world
Luxoft is an emerging global leader in high-end software application development.
Luxoft is a global IT outsourcing and software development company with 4000 employees across 17 locations. It was recently recognized as Leading Central and Eastern European Service Provider in the 2010 Global Services 100 list. Luxoft is famous for flexible delivery models, world's best IT talent pool, low attrition rates, best-of-breed processes and highest security and quality standards.
Luxoft is trusted long-term partner for world class leaders such as Avaya, Boeing, Dell, Deutsche Bank, IBM. Rozwiń