Opis stanowiska pracy
A New York-based interactive media company with a division in Krakow is looking for a candidate for the position of Associate, Programmatic.
• Assist in online advertising plan execution
• Assist in management and performance analysis of online marketing campaigns (social, GDN, programmatic)
• Daily monitoring of digital campaigns performance results
• Assist in managing internal and external communication
• Management of MS Excel and PowerPoint to communicate campaign performance
• An exciting job in an international environment
• Attractive salary
• Training and development opportunity
• Opportunity to participate in a growing company
Criteria to be met by candidates:
• Excellent command of English (spoken and written)
• Very good computer skills (MS Office, Excel fluency essential)
• Understanding of metrics and analytical thinking
• Interest in digital marketing
• Discipline and attention to details
• Being able to work under time pressure
• If you don’t have Polish citizenship: a work permit
• 1-2 years of experience in Social or/and Programmatic marketing an advantage, but not a must
• Experience with web analytics, including Google Analytics an advantage, but not a must
If interested, please send your application (resume and cover letter including a statement of consent to use your personal data). Please note, we will only process applications submitted in English.
We kindly inform we will respond to selected applications only.
We do not send back received materials and documents.
Underscore is an advertising firm that specializes in media strategy and management for... brands in health and wellness categories. Rozwiń