Opis stanowiska pracy
Mead Johnson Nutrition is a fast growing world leader in baby and infant nutrition and we sell products to over 100 countries worldwide. The vision of the company is to be the world’s leading provider of science based pediatric nutrition and specialized nutritional products and services. Mead Johnson Nutrition is highly dedicated to create nutritional brands and products trusted to give infants and children the best start in life. With over 500 employees, Nijmegen regional Supply and Innovation Center develops and produces for the European, Asian and Latin American markets. Quality, reliability, innovation and ethics are considered of importance at Mead Johnson. The R&D EU team is part of the Global R&D operations organization.
Do you have passion for food and engineering? Have you already built a strong track record in food technology and are you ready for a new challenge in the champions league of food? Than the position of Associate Director R&D Engineering within Mead Johnson Nutrition might be the next step in your career!
To further support our Research & Development activities with location in Nijmegen we are seeking a
Associate Director R&D Engineering
- Contribute to the formulation and implementation of a regional category-integrated R&D Engineering strategy.
- Identify and ensure packaging and processing innovation and productivity efforts, bringing industry best practices and cutting edge technology into the SC plants, as well as identifying opportunities to reduce costs.
- Assure effective and appropriate application of the development and execution of global and regional innovations by partnering with regional Supply Chain services, Production, Engineering and QA
- Ensure broader integration of technologies, transition of work from R&D to SC production and alignment of future capabilities with strategic business plans.
- Champion the process of design, development, implementation and qualification for R&D driven and R&D supported CAPEX and Innovation projects in a complex technical environment.
- Build and lead the R&D Engineering organization at the Nijmegen plant
- Effectively report, communicate and present engineering data/concepts to both internal and external stakeholders
- Report to Director R&D EU
- Academic (Master) / PhD degree Chemical or Mechanical Engineering, Food Science or Technology or comparable science field.
- At least 10 years of work experience with leading R&D teams within the nutrition, dairy, food or pharmaceutical industry.
- Proven R&D/engineering experience in liquid mix/ emulsion processing, spraydrying, powder handling, dry blending and packaging of food/dairy products.
- Track record of managing and delivering complex R&D engineering projects in time and budget.
- Sufficient knowledge of science based nutrition and regulatory requirements to judge feasibility of applying engineering novelties to processes, packaging and products.
- Team player with high energy and desire to achieve results.
- Enjoys working in a dynamic, international and culturally diverse organization, with fluency in speaking and reporting in English, and preparedness to travel.
Mead Johnson Nutrition B.V. offers a challenging and collegial environment with excellent competitive salary and benefits. You have the opportunity to develop yourself further in a global working company that’s growing fastly. This means interesting projects, professional collegues and interesting perspectives!
If you’re interested please send a motivation letter and your resume to the HR Department / Recruitment via our online application form, citing ‘sollicitatie Associate Director R&D Engineering’.
Responses from employment agencies will not be considered.
Keywords: Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Food Science, Technology, Pharmaceutical Industry, R&D Engineer, R&D Engineering
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the... recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Rozwiń