Associate Director Market Research I
Opis stanowiska pracy
SIRE® is the market leader in Life Sciences recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continuous innovation. We like technology, in a Life Sciences market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!Our client is a professional Pharmaceutical organisation, based in Noord-Holland Netherlands.
The CompanyOur client is one of the biggest supplier of medicines in The Netherlands. This is your change to start working at one of the biggest pharmaceuticals in the world!
Role DescriptionAs a Associate market research you will research the market and preform analyses.
Responsibilities- Performs analyses in the areas of product preferences, potentials, sales coverage, market size, penetration, competitor assessments,marketing practices and trends, and prepares forecasts and recommendations.
- Researches market conditions in assigned areas to determine potential sales of a product or service.
- Keeps informed about developments in the government, military, economic,scientific, political, industrial, and international fields as they apply to the organization's future marketing plans.
- Gathers data on competitors and analyzes their strategies, prices, sales, and method of operation.
- Collects and maintains information on there requirements, organization, budget, and preferences of prospective customers and competitors.
- Organizes information to assist in analyzing future products and makes recommendations for the development of new products or services.
- May compile and analyze statistical data on past sales and trends to forecast future trends and state-of-the-art changes.
Requirements- Proven record of experience in a similar position within the pharmaceutical market;
- Fluent in Dutch and English;
- Proven skills in managing and improving teams;
- B.Sc. in Life Sciences or Commercial field;
- Experience with preforming market research and analyse
- Good communicating skills
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Windimi Post.
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the... recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Rozwiń
- Ostatnia aktualizacja:
- Wymiar etatu:
- Pełny etat
- Rodzaj umowy:
- Własna działalność gospodarcza
- Liczba wakatów:
- Min. doświadczenie:
- 2 lata
- Min. wykształcenie:
- Wyższe licencjackie
- Branża / kategoria:
Praca Marketing / PR / Social Media