Opis stanowiska pracy
Welcome to a team that is truly passionate about our client service!
Would you like to play a part in building a better bank that fulfils a meaningful role in society? We aim to help our 11 million customers around the world improve their lives and reach their goals. We are now looking for an Assistant/Service Operations Officer to take care of transactions, trades, and enquiries of our clients.
At Nordea, you’ll take part in supporting individuals, families, small start-ups, big companies and institutions. You’ll find that our choices – big or small – really matter. And your skills, passion for customers and unique background are what we need to provide the financial solutions of tomorrow. With us, you’ll be in good company with plenty of opportunities to grow and make your mark on something bigger.
About this opportunity
Welcome to the Global Custody team. We add value providing global custody services in all major financial markets in the world, i.e. clearing, settlement and safekeeping of domestic and foreign securities for clients in Denmark, Finland, Norway and Sweden. As Assistant/Service Operations Officer, you’ll play a valuable role by closely cooperate with sub-custodians and customer service to provide the best service to our clients.
What you’ll be doing:
- Daily settlement of global securities
- Investigating, amending and matching transactions that have not settled automatically
- Investigating and resolving discrepancies between Nordea and custodian’s accounting books both cash and securities (reconciliation of securities)
- Inputting, monitoring and settling transfer instructions
- Supporting internal stakeholders regarding securities settlement topics (second line in customer service model)
You’ll join a team that is truly passionate about our client service. The role is based in Łódź.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you have:
- Good knowledge of English language, both oral and written
- Analytical and strong problem-solving and organizational skills
- Attention to detail, and clear and concise communication skills
- Pro-active approach to ensure that risk issues (both current and emerging) are escalated promptly to managers
Your experience and background:
- Finance related university degree or equivalent professional experience
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 5 April 2020.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Private medical care
Fruit in the office
Training access to Udemy platform, English courses
Friendly work environment
Employee Pension Programme
Integration, events and celebration of success
Flexible working hours
Attractive benefit package
Modern office and equipment
Nordea Bank Abp SA Oddział w Polsce jest częścią Grupy Nordea, wiodącej instytucji... finansowej w krajach skandynawskich. Centrum Operacji powstało w 2010 roku z myślą o obsłudze skandynawskich jednostek biznesowych Nordea.
Naszą rolą jest efektywne wspieranie, rozwój i ciągłe ulepszanie procesów tak, aby dostarczać najlepszą ich jakość. Rozwiń