Opis stanowiska pracy
Our client is a global leader in healthcare and pharmaceutical products, with base in Leiden. The company focuses on the discovery, development, manufacture, and marketing of vaccines to protect people worldwide from infectious diseases.
As an Associate Scientist (Materials and Sample Management) you'll be mainly responsible for sample management + cGMP documentation.
- - Sample receipt, storage and forwarding according to cGMP
- - Preparation of shipping documentation
- - Maintain up to date lab planning
- - Maintain up to date inventory of materials and samples
- - Process and review incoming Certificates in the appropriate systems (e.g. LIMS)
- - Receipt and record inspection and test results and Review of work performed by colleagues
- - BSc or MSc in the Life Sciences
- - Experience with lab systems such as cGMP, SAP and LIMS
- - 2-3 years of working experience within the pharma industry
- - Proven sample management experience
For more information please contact Carla Garcia at +31 (0) 20 658 98 01 or firstname.lastname@example.org
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the... recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Rozwiń