Opis stanowiska pracy
Assistant / Editorial
NR REF.: 1121623
Your new company
Thomson Reuters Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Creating and managing staff rosters
- Preparing monthly and quarterly calculations of the working hours in accordance with the Polish Labour Code regulations
- Tracking annual leave and sickness requests, filing overtime reports
- Keeping up to date records of the network of stringers and contractors
- Compiling diaries
- Assisting members of staff with accreditations and travel arrangements
- Communicating clearly and working closely with members of Visuals and Text teams in Gdynia as well as colleagues in London and other bureaux in the region.
What you'll get in return
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Teams and Outlook
- Working knowledge of office equipment including PCs, scanners, photocopiers, multi-line telephones
- Fluent English and Polish. Knowledge of other languages, especially central or eastern European would be a strong advantage
- Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines, thrive in a fast paced, diverse and demanding environment
- Interest in news and current affairs would be a strong advantage and could open opportunities for further advancement
What you need to do now
- Job in an international, dynamic environment
- Intensive training package
- Well-being scheme including private healthcare and Multisport card
- Company social incentives
- High standards of ethics in the workplace
- Networking opportunities
- Two additional days off for voluntary activities
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Zespół HAYS Office Support specjalizuje się usługach cross-dywizyjnych i ukierunkowany... jest na poszukiwanie pracowników do działów administracji, kandydatów specjalizujących się w zagadnieniach HR, czy też osób do Call Centre/BPO.
W ramach specjalizacji HAYS Office Suport obsługiwane są następujące jednostki: obsługa biura / sekretariat (od stanowisk asystentów i młodszych specjalistów, po stanowiska HR Manager, Office Manager itp.), zasoby ludzkie (HR Direktor, HR Advisor, stanowiska specjalistyczne w działach HR) oraz Contact Cetle/BPO.
At HAYS Office Support our expert consultants provide exceptional cross-divisional service to candidates and clients alike by placing candidates across all levels of administrative, HR and Call Centre/BPO roles. Within this specialism we operate 3 units: Office Support/Secretarial (from office junior and data entry roles up to administration manager, office manager and project management positions), Human Resources (HR Manager and Director roles as well as HR Advisor , Generalist and Specialist jobs), Contact Centre/BPO (from Agent / Advisor level positions in inbound service & sales, inbound or outbound customer service representatives to centre team leader and team manager, as well as call centre trainer and operations director roles). Rozwiń