Opis stanowiska pracy
The Europe Equities Derivatives support team is a 13 member team part of the Technical Operations Centre. The team is responsible for supporting a suite of Trading, Quoting, Pricing, Trade Capture and risk management applications used by the Equity Derivatives business. They are not only first point of contact for the end users , but also responsible for providing L2 support of the application suite .The team is complemented by a teams based out of ASIA, US for outside of EU support hours.
Do you have a knack for technology? Are you at your best when supporting others? Are you someone who could multi-task in a rapid and fast moving environment? We’re looking for someone like that to:
– Be a part of our IBIT EQ Derivatives Business Application Support team in Krakow, Poland.
– Interact very closely with front office Public Distribution Trading and Sales teams and associated Operations teams covering the region.
– You would have a high level of day to day interaction with the business stakeholders at all levels
– Diagnose system problems, define and co-ordinate the implementation of solutions individually and with other development and support teams
– Coordinate with different internal teams and/or external parties to conduct and manage special events such as BCP tests, infrastructure change weekends, data Centre maintenance, special trading days or exchange-mandated market rehearsals
– Promote the overall stability of the systems through system monitoring, proper change control management, and implementation of best practices to maintain production environment
– Conduct problem reviews with the relevant IT streams
- Good problem solving and diagnostic skills
- Ability to support and deliver a high quality service to the business
- Ability to work under pressure and manage multiple, concurrent / conflicting priorities.
- Self-driven, highly motivated and have very high standards concerning quality of service delivered and attention to detail, where they lead by example and expect the same behaviour of other colleagues.
- Knowledge of ITIL incident and problem management
- Solid Unix or Linux knowledge and practical working experience including Shell scripting (Sun Solaris, Linux)
- Basic knowledge in relational databases (Sybase, Oracle) / query (SQL)
- Network (TCP/IP)
- Knowledge of scripting languages such as Perl
- Knowledge of the FIX protocol is beneficial
- Have worked in an Investment Bank front office environment before, preferably in the Equities Derivatives space .
– a confident communicator that can explain technology to non-technical audiences
– capable of understanding client / end user issues and translating this into problem statement for further investigations within IT
NICE TO HAVE
Financial Services, Bash-scripting
CAREER AND PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
- Competitive salary
- Luxoft Training Center
- Access to e-learning Library
- Individual development plans
- Long-term cooperation with possibility to gain experience in different projects and technologies
- A significant number of professional communities (Agile Community, Tech Community, Business Analysis Community, etc.)
- Group Life Insurance
- Private healthcare insurance – LuxMed. Unlimited access to specialist consultations with Dental Care included
- Medical costs reimbursement for employees (up to certain amount per quarter)
- Travel Insurance
- Benefit Program - Cafeteria and Multisport Card
- Various communities (sport, recreation activities, trips, board games, cultural and educational activities)
- Discounts program for employees – BeLux (banking offer, car leasing offer and cafeteria program discount)
- Convenient locations in a modern offices with game rooms
- Multinational projects for clients all over the world
Luxoft is an emerging global leader in high-end software application development.
Luxoft is a global IT outsourcing and software development company with 4000 employees across 17 locations. It was recently recognized as Leading Central and Eastern European Service Provider in the 2010 Global Services 100 list. Luxoft is famous for flexible delivery models, world's best IT talent pool, low attrition rates, best-of-breed processes and highest security and quality standards.
Luxoft is trusted long-term partner for world class leaders such as Avaya, Boeing, Dell, Deutsche Bank, IBM. Rozwiń