Opis stanowiska pracy
You will be responsible for a variety of activities related to accounts payable.
These tasks may include account assignment, fixed assets, remuneration of invoices, dunning and vendor communication or account reconciliation.
Additionally, you will also be responsible for preparing and processing transactions and payments, ensuring compliance with country-specific (in this case German), accounting and tax regulations.
- University degree or equivalent experience
- 1-3 years of experience in the AP field, ideally in a professional services environment
- Strong verbal and written language skills in German and English
- Solid Microsoft Office skills (Excel and Word)
- Flexibility to work in shifts and on weekends/public holidays
Global & dynamic network
Inclusive & open environment
Training & development
Private medical & dental insurance
Polish language classes
Informal dress code
McKinsey & Company is one of the world’s premier management consulting firms. In our... new support model some support services are provided by our colleagues in our globally operating Shared Service Centers. One such location is Poznań,
established in 2011, with over 800 employees, providing services in the fields of Assistant Support, Finance, Human Resources and Business Presentations to McKinsey colleagues in the EMEA region. Rozwiń