Opis stanowiska pracy
The Alexa Data Services (ADS) organization provides data creation, curation, and analytics services to help develop, test, and train the Alexa AI. We work closely with internal customers like Machine Learning Science modeling teams, providing the critical data they need to improve Alexa’s Automatic Speech Recognition and Natural Language Understanding models and domain features. Come build the future of the voice recognition for Alexa with us.
We are hiring Data Associates in our Gdansk data team to work on transcriptions of audio files for Automatic Speech Recognition, semantic annotation for Natural Language Understanding, and dialogue evaluation for improving overall customer interaction with Alexa.
You will focus on speech and language data, primarily in the areas of transcription, text annotation, and general data analysis to meet the internal customer’s request.
Driven by your passion for data, you show proactive behavior in solving issues with efficiency and accuracy. Your ability to concentrate and your high attention to details help you deliver high-quality work.
In this role, you are comfortable with, and understand, the changes to the conventions deployed in response to internal customers’ requests. You demonstrate ability to adjust your workflows accordingly. You prioritize strict compliance with regulatory requirements, and contribute to improvements in the software tools by identifying bugs and suggesting enhancements.
As a Data Associate, you must be capable of:
- Maintaining strict confidentiality and follow all applicable Amazon policies for securing confidential information
- Transcribing and annotating high priority deliverables
- Translating established guidelines into daily work practices and processing data in order of priority
- Delivering high quality on deadlines
- Getting the job done and working autonomously with minimal direction
- Contributing to process improvements to reduce handling time and improve output
- Native-level proficiency in French, both verbal and written skills
- Comfortable working with speech from various dialects and accents of French
- Willing to work with audio content (wearing headsets) for a portion of the day
- Experience with business software
- Capable of working in strict compliance with internal guidelines
- Excellent communication and organizational skills, detailed-oriented, highly collaborative
- Comfortable working in an ever-changing, highly collaborative and dynamic work environment
- Willingness to support several projects at one time and to accept re-prioritization as necessary
- Continuous efforts to deliver the high quality data such as self-analysis
- Business English skills both verbal and written.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field or equivalent
- Experience working with speech or language data, including experience with annotation and
- Other forms of data markup
- Practical knowledge of data processing needs and trade-offs
Don’t hesitate and apply!
Send us your CV in English.
Permanent employment offer.
Zobacz ofertę w j. polskim:
ManpowerGroup, światowy lider innowacyjnych rozwiązań dla rynku pracy, od 2001 roku... wspiera swoich klientów i kandydatów w Polsce poprzez sieć blisko 70 agencji rozmieszczonych na terenie całego kraju. Organizacja oferuje unikalne usługi z obszaru HR dla firm i kandydatów, poprzez wachlarz swoich marek: ManpowerGroup™ Solutions, Manpower® oraz Experis™. Usługi ManpowerGroup w Polsce obejmują pracę tymczasową, rekrutację stałą i badanie kompetencji pracowników, zatrudnienie zewnętrzne, outsourcing procesów, doradztwo personalne, zarządzanie karierą oraz outplacement. Rozwiń