Opis stanowiska pracy
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Food organization, based in Noord-Brabant Netherlands.
This company specialises in the B2B sales of dairy products and ingredients. You might not have heard of them, but you certainly have tasted their products!
The Account Manager will have a challenging role to generate and enhance the sales in the European region. Regions to cover are Eastern and Western Europe, so a knowledge of languages is a strong plus. The basic and most important step is to identify new business opportunities. This will require an in depth knowledge of the market and the main players in those countries. He/she will, depending on the region, approach retailers directly or work through distributors. In this process it is important to select the right partner in new markets.
• Passion for travel, new business, through which you make new contacts and clients
• Being in the sales profession, demands that he/she has a strong interpersonal communication skill to develop healthy, professional relationships with the clients.
• Excellent negotiation skills
• Experience with price setting
• Should be able to work in a target oriented work environment and should be able to prioritise work based on the given deadlines.
• Excellent time management and organisation skills with the ability to do fast mathematical computations will be an advantage.
• Should be proficient in standard office applications.
• Background in commerce or economics
• Strong negotiator, able to handle major accounts ( 5+ years sales experience)
• People management skills
• Relevant experience and understanding of the food market
• Minimum 5 years of commercial experience
• Fluent in English, Very valuable French, Russian.
• Nice to have: German, Dutch and Spanish
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Anastasia de Vries.
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the... recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Rozwiń