- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Ability to work under time pressures.
- Experience in working in a financial environment is an advantage.
- Strong knowledge of MS Excel.
- Good knowledge of SAP, scanning and workflow technology.
- Ability to communicate with internal and external business center customers in an effective manner.
- University degree in Economics or Business related studies.
- Professional certification such as a CPA or a CMA would be an advantage.
- Typically 2-4 years of experience in GL processes.
- Fluent business English (oral and written skills).
- Experience in working within GL processes, or other core financial processes, within a complex, large volume environment.
Olympus is a worldwide leading manufacturer of optical and digital precision technology,... provides innovative solutions for state-of-the-art medical systems, digital cameras and scientific solutions. The company’s award-winning products are instrumental in detecting, preventing and healing illness, driving scientific research and documenting life with artistic freedom. In the hands of its customers, Olympus’ high-tech products help to make people’s lives healthier, safer and more fulfilling.
Olympus Business Services Sp. z o.o. was founded in Wroclaw in July 2018. The newly created Business Center is designed to provide high-quality services to its Olympus EMEA partners in the areas of Finance, Supply Chain Management, Sales Support and HR. Rozwiń