Opis stanowiska pracy
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Biotechnology organization, based in Brussel Belgium.
The company is a diagnostic lab, specialised in diagnostic tests for general practitioners.
To build and maintain long-term constructive relationships with clients and prescribers, in accordance with the strategic and tactical plans, in order to create, maintain and grow collaborations with the medical laboratories of us through delivering innovative solutions, and thus to make us their preferred partner. You will present solutions such as in-vitro diagnostic tests, IT solutions,and scientific education to Doctors, Pathologists, Generalists, Hospitals and Private Clinics.
- Daily interactions (visits, calls, mail contacts) with prescribers to understand and address their needs
- Introduce the added-value solutions and monitor whether solutions are continuously in line with prescribers’ expectations
- Solutions include in-vitro diagnostic tests, IT solutions, scientific education and other services
- Identify new opportunities for growing the business, feedback into the company and discuss with key colleagues on a continuous basis on how to address new opportunities
- Identify key prescribers that can serve as ambassadors for maintaining the scientific image of our laboratories
- Critically review product offerings on a continuous basis, propose and implement adaptions together with biologists and other product experts
- Work with other Product Managers (TBD) and product experts, part of the Marketing Team as appropriate, to coordinate efforts and share best practices to enhance effectiveness.
- Work on new product launches, together with key stakeholders.
- Msc or Bsc
- First experience within the medical field, preferably with a proven-commercial track-record
- Fluent in French and Dutch, English is a plus
- Commercial mindset, with good negotiation skills
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Frank Geerlofs.
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the... recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Rozwiń