Opis stanowiska pracy
Our Client is a Swiss boutique digital and brand consulting agency. Its aim is to connect brands with modern customers by identifying growth and innovation areas and creating powerful platforms and content to best address customers language and needs. Currently, to their new Warsaw office, we are looking to recruit an experienced, creative and ambitious UX / UI Designer.
- Designing complex websites, e-commerce platforms, mobile apps that would meet and exceed the best market standards
- Conducting research and maping customer journeys
- Ensuring the best user experience and high quality of every final product in regards to branding and business
- Working closely with developers in the implementation of the created designs and graphics into final product
- Working closely with the marketing and strategy team to ensure that the designed products meet and exceed clients’ expectations
- At least 2 years experience as UX/UI designer, preferably in an international environment
- Ability to develop and enforce UI/UX concepts in interdisciplinary, distributed teams
- Strong conceptual and visual skills
- Experience working with Adobe Suite and UI/UX relevant tools such as InVision, Sketch, Axure etc.
- Good understanding of development process and programming skills are a plus
- High work ethics, ambition to create high quality, innovative products and set market standards in design
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
What we offer:
- Constant development within a creative and ambitious team of disrupters who aim high
- International working environment and possibility to work on prestigeous international projects
- Attractive salary package
- Spacious, modern office in a prestigious location in the city center
- Flexible working hours and possibility to work remotely
Devire to międzynarodowa firma rekrutacyjna, założona w Londynie w 1987 roku. Od 20 lat... reprezentujemy wiodących pracodawców na rynku europejskim prowadząc dla nich kompleksowe projekty poszukiwań menedżerów i wyspecjalizowanej kadry.
Poza rekrutacją świadczymy usługi Outsourcingu IT, Pracy Tymczasowej oraz Doradztwa HR. Nasze biura, zlokalizowane są w Warszawie, Wrocławiu, Poznaniu, Katowicach oraz Monachium i Frankfurcie. Jesteśmy częścią Devonshire Investment Group. Rozwiń