Opis stanowiska pracy
The ideal candidate will have following skills and attributes:
- degree or equivalent qualification in finance area (Economy, Mathematics, Banking),
- knowledge of English or Italian in speech and writing on B2/C1 level,
- very good knowledge of MS Windows with Office (especially Excel),
- analytical skills, attention to details and very good organizational skills,
- team working and communication skills,
- ability to workunder pressure of time,
- knowledge of VBA would be appreciate.
- Support Credit Management area,
- Process incoming payments in compliance with financial policies and procedures,
- Handle emails, calls and concerns from internal and external customers,
- Support the ongoing operational work.
BFF Polska is part of the international BFF banking group. The integration of BFF Polska within... the BFF banking group, has created one of the largest and fastest growing independent institution specialized in providing solutions for the healthcare and public sector markets in Europe and factoring for business. We are the most important partner to hospitals providing them with financing for their current activities and to suppliers of medical products and services. Rozwiń