Opis stanowiska pracy
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Biotechnology and Medical Devices organization, based in Belgium.
One of the global leaders in blood research, they deliver technology, services and solutions to patients and doctors worldwide. As one of the largest manufacturing medical devices company worldwide, they invest heavily in their R&D department to make sure they have the best equipment in the market.
Selling medical devices for the Cell Therapy unit to cell therapy & immunotherapy organisations, academic institutions, CMO's and academic hospitals. You will be responsible for the Consulting sales of our products to our customers and enjoy investing in your technical knowledge of our products. You will attend workshops about our products on a regular basis and enjoy using this technical knowledge in your consultative sales approach.
- Prioritize accounts across different countries
- Coordinate and Manage resources for necessary for customer services
- Maintain customer and contact profiles in SalesForce
- Responsible for customer in-service demonstration & training on appropiate technologies
- Managing budget and expenses
- Provides technical and operational consultation to your clients and customer during all phases of the sales process; pre-sale, implementation and post-implementation
- Degree in Life Sciences and relevant Sales Experience
- > 4 years of Sales in a consultative environment
- Willingness to continuously increase and sharpen therapy and technical knowledge as your selling skills
- Experience in creating Sales strategies
- Willingness to travel up to 50- 80% in peak periods, until territory is well established
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Erik Weiss.
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the... recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Rozwiń