Opis stanowiska pracy
Team Leader - General Accounting & Management ReportingMiejsce pracy / Location Poznań
Nasz Klient zapewnia / Our Client offers
Our Client , worldwide company based in Poznań is looking for profffesinals who have strong experience within management accounting / audit/ reporting experience.
- Supporting the establishment of the General Accounting and Close COE in EMEA
- Leading the General Accounting and Close team in Hamburg and Poznan including the goal setting, creating development plans and providing the performance feedback
- Organizing monthly and annual closing activities, balance sheet reconciliations and the monthly reporting in the locations under the COE structure.
- Preparation and analysis of financial statements and/or supporting schedules
- Work with relevant business partners to provide insight and analysis into the results. Establish good relationship with the other COE functions.
- attractive salary conditions,
- attractive benefits (private health and dental care, life insurance, sport club card, holiday co-financing, education co-financing),
- language courses financed by the employer,
- developing career path within the international organization, great opportunity to grow and develop in a team of professionals,
- financial support in raising qualifications (ACCA/CIMA); ADM is certified with “ACCA approved employer” (Platinum Level).
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or related fields
- Min. 5 years of management accounting, cost accounting or reporting experience / audit experience
- Min 2-3 years of team leading experience
- Strong analytical abilities, initiative and problem solving skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to make independent decisions as well as lead in a team environment
- Strong oral and communication skills as well as the ability to interface with various levels of management
- Ability to learn quickly and produce results, sometimes under pressure due to impending deadlines, open to changes Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience with Hyperion Financial Management (HFM) and large ERP systems a plus
- Ability to travel as needed
Devire to międzynarodowa firma rekrutacyjna, założona w Londynie w 1987 roku. Od 20 lat... reprezentujemy wiodących pracodawców na rynku europejskim prowadząc dla nich kompleksowe projekty poszukiwań menedżerów i wyspecjalizowanej kadry.
Poza rekrutacją świadczymy usługi Outsourcingu IT, Pracy Tymczasowej oraz Doradztwa HR. Nasze biura, zlokalizowane są w Warszawie, Wrocławiu, Poznaniu, Katowicach oraz Monachium i Frankfurcie. Jesteśmy częścią Devonshire Investment Group. Rozwiń