Opis stanowiska pracy
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Pharmaceutical organization, based in Noord-Brabant Netherlands.
You will work within an international operational excellence program.
Within the organisation they are working on maturing their Supply Chain organization and to change into a fully Demand Driven Supply organization (in Lean terminology called “Pull”). For this supply chain operational excellence initiative we are looking for a project manager.
- Upgrading of the current S&OP (Sales & Operations Planning) into an IBP (Integrated Business Planning) process.
- Implementation of a consensus forecast (with statistical forecasting as one of the input scenario’s)
- Implementation of a 24 months rolling forecast
- Implementation of portfolio management
- Implementation of an Event Management process (for large & unplanned orders)
- Creation of a Value Stream Map of the supply chain, identification and execution of several Kaizens
- Process mapping of all relevant processes, based upon SCOR.
- Project management experience (3+ yrs)
- Supply Chain general knowledge (5+ yrs)
- Experience with Demand Planning (3+ yrs)
- Operational Excellence experience, Lean Six Sigma
- Proficiency in English (reading and writing)
- Good communication skills
- Team player
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Joost Spape.
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the... recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Rozwiń