Opis stanowiska pracy
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Pharmaceutical organization, based in Brussel Belgium.
You will work together with several dispersed business units.
As the Supply Chain Master Data Specialist you will be responsible for the alignment of all master data within several supply chain business units. You will collaborate with the SC and IT business units in order to guarantee the data integrity and support during international implementation projects.
- Implementations and maintenance of all Supply Chain Master Data
- Data Analyses
- Continuous Improvement of Master Data
- Proposals for improvements of supply chain processes
- Act as the liaison between the IT and Supply Chain business units
- Responsibility for all data compliancy, validation and integrity
- Business-IT alignment of data and SAP
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain or similar degree
- Senior experience in Master Data environments
- Strong knowledge of Supply Chain processes
- Experience with SAP is a strong plus
- Previous experience in the pharmaceutical industry is a strong plus
- Fluency in English and preferably Dutch and/or French
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Hayo Gerbranda.
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the... recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Rozwiń