od Michael Page
Supply Chain Analyst - Global Chemical Company
The person in this position will be responsible for supporting Supply Chain departments located in various locations around the world. The support will consist in analyzing the processes taking place in the department and presenting the results.
Our client is Avantor Performance Materials, production leader in the chemical and pharmaceutical industry. In connection with further development plans of the company, among others related to the centralization of tasks in Poland, we are currently looking for a person for the position of Supply Chain Analyst.
- Analytical support for Supply Chain departments located in Poland, USA, India and Mexico
- Monitoring of logistic operations indicators
- Preparation of various reports
- Data administration in the Supply Chain area
- Presenting data based on Excel and Power Point
- Performing operations in the IT system
- Higher education, preferred analytical
- Experience in working in a similar position
- Very good knowledge of English it's a must
- Having an analytical approach to the job
- Very good knowledge of Excel, Akces and Power Point
- Knowledge of the ERP-SAP environment
Besides regular salary, we offer:
- Possibilyty work based on home office
- Private medical healthcare for you and your family
- Additional life insurance and social found access
- Sport card (Multisport)
- Food vouchers to our canteen and free beverages
- Free English lessons twice a week
- Stable employment in production company with American capital.