Sr. Associate Regional Operations Lead
Opis stanowiska pracy
SIRE® is the market leader in Life Sciences recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continuous innovation. We like technology, in a Life Sciences market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!Our client is a professional Pharmaceutical organisation, based in Noord-Brabant Netherlands.
The CompanyOur customer is one of the largest supplier of medicines in the Netherlands. This is a unique opportunity to work in one of the largest pharmaceutical companies in the world!
Role DescriptionContribute to successful product launches, product lifecycle activities for IDP, LDP and FDP SKU’s for Intercontinental Region. Participate in S&OP meetings with Regional Affiliates. Provides support and technical expertise to Supply Chain work group and cross-functional teams in support of successful completion of operational objectives and to improve existing systems and processes within scope of responsibility. Keeps abreast of company and industry trends / programs / initiatives in supply chain. Ensure compliance by following all current GDP/GMP requirements.
Responsibilities• Contribute to the successful completion of product launch and lifecycle activities management strategy for the Intercontinental Region, in alignment with global product and regional regulatory strategies.
• Supports the successful completion of new devices and strengths introductions in alignment with the global commercialization process.
• Participate in cross-functional activities between Supply Chain, Operations, Regulatory, Marketing, TPCM (Trade, Pricing and Contract Management), Access and Reimbursement and IS to achieve strategic objectives.
• Execute PLC project activities in alignment with commercialization process.
• Provide status updates on a regular basis of project / activities assigned to impacted audiences and Intercontinental Supply Chain Management.
• Elevates issues that may affect successful project completion in a timely manner to Region management.
• Seeks out improvements in the Commercialization process and helps implement Product Life Cycle.
• Execute product life cycle changes through the demand requirements plan (i.e. transitions, phase out restrictions, launches).
• Maintain regional specific supply chain metrics. Use and analyze metrics to support supply chain function improvement recommendations.
• Seeks out best practices to implement within own sphere of influence.
Requirements• Education in Business Administration, Industrial Engineering, Supply Chain / Materials Management or related areas.
• Experience in supply chain demand and supply planning, product life cycle management.
• APICS, CPIM or CIRM certification(s).
• Experience with ERP planning systems.
• Advanced Excel skills
• Analytical / Data minded.
• Ability to set priorities.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills,
• Fluent in English and regional language (oral, written).
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Windimi Post.
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the... recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Rozwiń
- Ostatnia aktualizacja:
- Wymiar etatu:
- Pełny etat
- Rodzaj umowy:
- Własna działalność gospodarcza
- Liczba wakatów:
- Min. doświadczenie:
- 2 lata
- Min. wykształcenie:
- Wyższe licencjackie
- Branża / kategoria:
Praca Obsługa klienta