SQL Developer - Warszawa , mazowieckie
For more details about us please see our web site: www.elavon.com
SQL DeveloperLocation: Warszawa
Reporting into the European Customer Insights and Analytics Team, this critical role will help to develop and maintain the CRM system used in Customer Account Management teams working in several locations across Europe. This new position requires business acumen, analytic and effective interpersonal and project management skills.
- Development and maintenance of the CRM system (MS SQL) used in Customer Account Management teams;
- Development and maintenance of the CRM interface (MS Access);
- Ensuring performance, security, and availability of databases;
- Preparing documentations and specifications;
- Participating in development projects (scope management, prioritization, effective communication, project delivery);
- Presenting insights and recommendations to internal stakeholders.
- Very good English language skills, verbal and written;
- Min. 2 years of professional experience as an SQL Developer / Database Administrator / Data Analyst (or similar);
- Very good knowledge of SQL, MS Access and MS Excel;
- Experience in using SSRS / SSIS / VBA / VB.net would be an asset;
- Experience in developing/designing/maintaining CRM systems would be an asset;
- Experience with Salesforce.com would be an asset;
- Quick-learner and positive, confident communicator, high analytical skills;
- Self-starter able to manage multiple priorities in a highly dynamic, corporate environment
- Ability to work under time pressure.
- Full time position, employment contract with an employment agency;
- Highly professional, multicultural environment and high standards of work;
- Work in a dynamic team with a supportive inclusive culture and strong values;
- Interaction with Stakeholders and Colleagues across the globe;
- Good atmosphere at work and comfortable working environment.