Opis stanowiska pracy
Do you have a knack for technology? Are you at your best when supporting others? We're looking for someone like that to:
- Act as a focal point of contact between the business stream and the GTIS Service Delivery teams.
- Create, manage and monitoring the following requests types: server install, move, upgrade, decommission and storage change.
- Builds a relationship with the Business Streams to understand their priorities.
- Communicate to the Service Delivery teams the business demand and escalates issues that would prevent delivery.
- Manage priority and project related requests to the agreed timescales with regular reporting and updates.
- Produce weekly reports on request status highlighting issues preventing delivery.
- Suggest enhancement changes to the tools, workflow, processes and reporting.
- Investigate issues/ bugs found within the service request workflow
- Assist in reconciliation efforts to manage the local hardware inventory
- Manage internal projects.
Luxoft is an emerging global leader in high-end software application development.
Luxoft is a global IT outsourcing and software development company with 4000 employees across 17 locations. It was recently recognized as Leading Central and Eastern European Service Provider in the 2010 Global Services 100 list. Luxoft is famous for flexible delivery models, world's best IT talent pool, low attrition rates, best-of-breed processes and highest security and quality standards.
Luxoft is trusted long-term partner for world class leaders such as Avaya, Boeing, Dell, Deutsche Bank, IBM. Rozwiń