Opis stanowiska pracy
You will be a good match if you:
- Know and use UML modeling (use case diagrams, activity diagrams, class diagrams, communication/time diagrams) and/or BPMN modeling
- Worked before in the waterfall and agile projects
- Have knowledge and experience in scope management and change management in projects
- Have good problem solving skills, attention to detail and interpersonal skills
- Can communicate freely in English and Polish
You get extra points for:
- Basic knowledge of software testing process and test cases preparation methods
- Basic knowledge of design techniques and principles involved in production of CAD drawings.
- Basic knowledge of computer software engineering.
- 5 or more years in the business analysis in international financial institutions
As a part of our team You will be responsible for:
- Supporting the strategic complex projects in requirements gathering and analysis
- UML / BPMN modeling
- Scope control and supporting communication
- Strengthening cooperation with the business entities
- You can choose how to work (tools, methods)
- Comfortable employment model (you choose type of agreement)
- No dress code
- Work life balance - flexible hours and home office
- Best coffee in town
- Your health taken care of (Medicover & Mulitisport)
- Fresh fruits
- Training program
- Learning from other experts
- No stiff structure
At intive we believe that emerging digital technologies make life easier. With more than... 1,500 highly skilled specialists, intive helps its customers turn ideas into digital reality. intive co-creates exceptional software solutions that help its clients to accelerate their own digital transformation with a challenging, curious and agile mindset.
intive adds value along the whole application lifecycle – from the idea of a product to its maintenance. The company’s operations are headquartered in Munich, with 14 development centers around the world. intive is a trusted partner for marquee companies such as Audi, BMW, Credit Suisse, Deutsche Telekom, Esprit, ING, Microsoft, Viacom, Vodafone, Volkswagen and Vorwerk.
To achieve best results we are constantly challenging assumptions and establish approaches following our company motto - never settle. Rozwiń