Senior Analyst, Private Equity & Real Estate with German - Wroclaw , dolnośląskie
Senior Analyst, Private Equity & Real Estate with GermanSenior Analyst, Private Equity & Real Estate with German
NR REF.: 1152633
Our Client powers individuals and institutions to succeed in the global economy providing investment management, investment services and wealth management. Company is the corporate brand of Banking Sector( NYSE: BK).
With a dedicated business presence on six continents and in 35 countries, Company delivers global scale at the local level. The Global Delivery Centre in Wroclaw is a growing location, predominately providing support services to company entities in the areas of fund accounting and investment operations.Team overview Team provides a full site of administrative services to support private equity funds and property management including specific set of funds, fund accounting, investor servicing, ensuring that NAV packs for private equity & real estate clients are prepared in line with company policy and procedure.
• Reviews general ledger transactions and annual/quarterly and monthly financial statements for multiple real estate properties.
• Conducts accounting services on behalf of assigned real estate clients and moderately complex funds including determining net asset values, calculating fund performance, allocating expenses and preparing reports.
• Performs Fund/Client Accounting responsibilities in the areas of driving Service Improvement plans, targeting efficiencies, enhancing processes and specialist review functions.
• Performs general and advanced accounting functions in order to meet funds’ calendar deadlines.
• Manages external as well as internal audits.
• Checks the work of more junior team members.
• Performs cash and asset reconciliations related to more intricate accounts or transactions within assigned funds.
• Verify, review and analyse various fund levels general ledgers on both cash and accrual basis.
• Escalates typical transactions to senior team members.
• Drafts reports for clients regarding the performance of funds.
• May reviews first draft reports completed by more junior staff. Interacts with clients in answering questions regarding fund reports and accounting processes.
• No direct reports but may provide guidance to less experienced team members.
Qualifications• Bachelor’s degree in accounting or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
• Knowledge of German language min. B1
• Min. 3 years of total work experience in the field of accounting.
• Real estate and investment accounting experience/education as a plus.
• Fluent English.
• Experience with preparing financial statements.
• Full time contract of employment
• City Centre locations close to main railway station and flexible working arrangements
• Flexible benefits package, including life and medical insurance, health screening, fitness discount programme, employee assistance program
• Award-winning Wellbeing Program supporting you with your unique health and wellbeing needs
• Pension scheme
• On-site childcare and a parental buddy programme
• Exciting opportunities for career and global mobility
• Diverse and inclusive environment
• Employee Referral Program
• Recognition programmes
• A multitude of opportunities to get involved in charity projects and Employee Resource Groups (ERGs)
Oferta pracy, na którą zgłaszasz swoją kandydaturę wymaga wypełnienia formularza bezpośrednio na stronie Pracodawcy.
Klikając "Aplikuj" zostaniesz przekierowany na stronę internetową Pracodawcy.
Prosimy o dopisanie następującej klauzuli "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z Ustawą o ochronie danych osobowych z dnia 29.08.1997r., Dz. U. Nr 101, poz. 926 ze zm."
Numer w rejestrze agencji zatrudnienia: 361