Senior Analyst AML - Gdańsk / Warszawa , pomorskie
od HRK S.A.
Our Client, one of the largest global consulting firms, is looking for candidates with at least two years of hands-on experience in AML analyses and quality assurance to fill senior roles in Gdansk or Warsaw. The role requires full proficiency in English and professional mobility, and will provide opportunities for fast development and work on behalf of various international Clients, including on-site assignments in Western Europe ranging from a few weeks to several months.
- reviewing profiles prepared by analysts to ensure highest quality checks
- supporting, training and coaching analysts
- initiating quality improvements within the team
- following and implementing policy & procedure changes
- supporting team leaders in daily tasks
- at least two years of experience in AML analyses, including one year in Quality Assurance,
- excellent written and spoken English
- proficiency in other European languages (German, French, Dutch, Spanish, etc.) would be an advantage,
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree, preferably in Economics, Maths or Linguistics
- ability to resolve complex problems within tight deadlines
- ability to drive the high quality in the team and give constructive feedback
- interpersonal skills to build and maintain team and client relationships
- computer literacy (Windows, MS Office)
- unique training package
- numerous development and career path opportunities
- work in an international team providing services to global clients
- great atmosphere and comfortable working environment
- attractive salary with private medical care for the employee and family
- cafeteria benefits: Multisport, movie tickets, restaurant and shopping vouchers, etc.