Opis stanowiska pracy
Our Client is the worldwide leader in IT, networking, and cybersecurity solutions. The company helps companies of all sizes transform how people connect, communicate, and collaborate.
It is a multinational corporation technology company with more than 71.000 employees worldwide. It is the largest company in the world which designs, manufactures and sells networking equipment.
Currently, for our Client, we are looking for a Candidate to join the Cracow team as a Security Engineer (Tier 3).
Who You’ll Work With:
Client provides customers with assurance that the IT platform is in good hands while they focus on opportunities and challenges resulting from the accelerating pace of technology evolution.
Clients offers accelerated agility, higher return on investment and risk mitigation through a choice of delivery & consumption options designed to meet varying needs, budgets and environments.
This is a dynamic and growing organization looking for knowledgeable and capable individuals to help scale the team as they move forward in a very fast and evolving marketplace.
What You Will Do :
- Joins the team of extremely talented professionals supporting the global Security infrastructure for a strategic Financial Services customer.
- The ideal candidate demonstrates an aptitude and appetite for learning new technologies, evidenced by the ability to expand upon core knowledge.
- This role acts as a focal point for high impact, large account issue resolution.
- Provides escalated support to the customer Security infrastructure and solution.
- Provides systems/product training.
- Acts as a technical expert and provides support on a world-wide basis.
- Has a demonstrated ability to design, implement and validate complex changes in an Enterprise Security environment.
- Has a customer centric point of view, strong sense of urgency, and a level of empowerment to properly address both tactical and operational issues
Who You Are
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in engineering (Computer Science/IT and/or equivalent experience)
- Ability to communicate in English effectively both verbally and in writing
- Passion and demonstrated ability to learn and work in a multicultural team environment Minimum of 6-10+ years of experience in Security or Network support.
- Strong practical knowledge of Security platforms and technology.
- Proven crisis management skills.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and organizational skills.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
Nice to have:
- Excellent understanding of the TCP/IP protocol suite
- Checkpoint Firewalls
- Juniper Firewalls
- Fortinet Firewalls
- TippingPoint (Trend Micro) IDS/IPS
- Juniper IDS
- Citrix WAF (Web Application Firewalls)
- Firemon Security Management Suite
Our Client offers:
- Salary based on B2B contract
- Long-term employment
- Working for a leading corporation with a stable market position
- Possibility to work and grow in an international environment
- A chance to work with and become one of the top engineers in the world in your desired field of technology
- Possibility to collaborate with like-minded innovators in a fun and flexible culture that has earned Company global recognition as a Great Place to Work
Devire to międzynarodowa firma rekrutacyjna, założona w Londynie w 1987 roku. Od 20 lat... reprezentujemy wiodących pracodawców na rynku europejskim prowadząc dla nich kompleksowe projekty poszukiwań menedżerów i wyspecjalizowanej kadry.
Poza rekrutacją świadczymy usługi Outsourcingu IT, Pracy Tymczasowej oraz Doradztwa HR. Nasze biura, zlokalizowane są w Warszawie, Wrocławiu, Poznaniu, Katowicach oraz Monachium i Frankfurcie. Jesteśmy częścią Devonshire Investment Group. Rozwiń