Opis stanowiska pracy
The role will require strong IT security background that sets the foundation for a close collaboration with Engineering, Operations units, peer Business Analysts and Subject Matter Experts as well as senior management and audit. The role will focus on the Cyber Threat Detection and Response program. The candidate will manage and plan deliverables with project managers from TSS and provide guidance to engineers in automation and control streams:
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of complex information systems, cyber security concepts, cyber threats and market leading solutions
- Support engineering to develop solutions; oversee overall delivery to meet quality and requirements of the customer
- Help design, document and maintain system processes and threat detection capabilities
- Own and develop relationship with stakeholders, working with them to optimize and enhance our product portfolio
- Communicate key insights and findings to product team
- Elicit requirements and write requirements specifications
- Report on common sources of technical issues or questions and make recommendations to product team
- Constantly be on the lookout for ways to improve services and products, discover issues and deliver better value to the customer
Luxoft is an emerging global leader in high-end software application development.
Luxoft is a global IT outsourcing and software development company with 4000 employees across 17 locations. It was recently recognized as Leading Central and Eastern European Service Provider in the 2010 Global Services 100 list. Luxoft is famous for flexible delivery models, world's best IT talent pool, low attrition rates, best-of-breed processes and highest security and quality standards.
Luxoft is trusted long-term partner for world class leaders such as Avaya, Boeing, Dell, Deutsche Bank, IBM. Rozwiń