Opis stanowiska pracy
The challenges waiting for you:
- Sales support in daily work by answering questions and helping solve problems with tools and procedures
- Help in completing sales forms from clients
- Support in creating and updating procedures and instructions for end-users and assist in providing trainings regarding current and new processes created by the Sales Department
- Cooperate with all the persons responsible for implementing and conducting processes in Sii
- Prepare statistics, reports and documents
- Help in gathering business requirements, identify problems and initiate improvements in systems, tools and processes used by the workers of Sales Department
- Support in testing internal applications and tools
- Prepare ongoing communications about initiated changes and current issues related to the use of the systems
- Monitor the quality of data entered in the systems and help to improve it
- Assist in preparing knowledge sharing sessions, trainings and materials concerning changes in the systems, new functionalities, tools, procedures
- Prepare materials, summaries, reports, correspondence, presentations and other documents
- Administrative support (i.e. calendar, business meetings and trips, billing issues)
- English – very good
- Very good knowledge of the principles of Polish language and text editing
- Good knowledge of MS Office or other text or data editors
- Ability to prepare and make presentations, and conduct meetings with high-level managers
- Creativity and ability to think in a conceptual manner, generate new, non-standard ideas and solutions
- Strong analytical and reasoning skills, ability to draw conclusions and make feasible recommendations
- Ability to work under time pressure, plan and organize own work, prioritize tasks and meet deadlines
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Business understanding and having a pro-client attitude (with respect to external as well as internal clients)
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Rich compensation package: Private medical health care, technical trainings, English classes and Multikafeteria card
- Possibility to design your own career path clearly. We can offer you opportunity to choose projects, technologies and sectors
- Work and life balance. We respect you free time and promise good relations within teams and a lot of integration parties for you and your family
- If you would like to know more about our benefits... apply to Sii!
Sii (www.pl.sii.eu) jest jednym z liderów na rynku IT, świadczącym usługi w obszarze... nowoczesnych technologii. Od ponad 30 lat wspieramy naszych Klientów w zakresie doradztwa, rozwoju oprogramowania, zarządzania infrastrukturą oraz integracji i utrzymania systemów.
W Polsce Sii istnieje od 2006 roku, obecnie ma 5 oddziałów: Warszawa, Gdańsk, Poznań, Wrocław, Kraków, jednak realizuje projekty na terenie całego kraju.
W Sii najważniejsi są ludzie. Poszukujemy osób otwartych i pogodnych, a przy tym kompetentnych i profesjonalnie podchodzących do swoich obowiązków. Dzięki szybkiemu rozwojowi Sii, dołącza do nas co miesiąc ponad 35 Pracowników.
DOŁĄCZ I TY!!! Rozwiń